Blog Entries

.Welcome to PradoPoint.com

Hi,

Welcome to PradoPoint.com - the new Toyota Prado Owners Discussion Board.

We suggest registering for full member access as currently Guests have limited access to less than 1% of the forum topics.

I know there are a few places online where you can chat about your Prado, however I have not found one that is really simple to use.

I'm a web developer and the lack of website usability on many other sites bugs me big time.

So I thought I'd make a place where Prado owners could chat easily and search through old posts. Mailing lists and poorly designed forums make this simple task of searching through archives a bit painful.

That's really all there is to it. I've had my Prado since December 2005 and love it.

I welcome you to hang out here, post your questions and help others to answer theirs & join in the community that will over time grow.

We suggest signing up for access as Guests have very limited access to less than 1% of the forum topics.

Cheers,
    Aaron

Please read this thread CLICK ME before creating a new thread.

New members may use this introduction thread to introduce yourselves.
    :arrow: Introductions
    2004 GXL V6 5 speed auto. Cooper STTs, 40mm Lift, Scanguage II, Flyer batterybox, GME3400 UHF, Engel 40L, Safari Snorkel, IPF Xeon Headlight upgrade, Milford Cargo Barrier.
    http://users.on.net/matthewv/4wd/prado.jpg