Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205
Results 2,449 to 2,453 of 2453

Thread: Introductions

Lurker
    Hi Everyone,

Been registered for quite some time and always wanted a Prado. I've finally taken the plunge and just purchased a new 2017 Prado Altitude in Silver. Picking it up next Saturday morning. It's going to be a long week waiting.
    Great info on the forum. Looking forward to contributing as a Prado owner from now on.

Cheers
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Majalo View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Been registered for quite some time and always wanted a Prado. I've finally taken the plunge and just purchased a new 2017 Prado Altitude in Silver. Picking it up next Saturday morning. It's going to be a long week waiting.
    Great info on the forum. Looking forward to contributing as a Prado owner from now on.

Cheers
    Matt
    Welcome Matt,

You are getting a damm fine vehicle, lots of excellent advice to be had within this form. If you have a question, do a search on it first, as it will most likely have been asked and answered in the past.
    But above all enjoy your Prado and have FUN!!

Cheers
    REV

Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by REV View Post
    Welcome Matt,

You are getting a damm fine vehicle, lots of excellent advice to be had within this form. If you have a question, do a search on it first, as it will most likely have been asked and answered in the past.
    But above all enjoy your Prado and have FUN!!

Cheers
    REV
    Thanks REV,

Did a lot of my research using the search function before buying and never needed to post a question. They had all been answered.
    We will be ensure to enjoy and have fun with it. Looking forward to the first beach run.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Majalo View Post
    Thanks REV,
    Did a lot of my research using the search function before buying and never needed to post a question. They had all been answered.
    Welcome to the forum, Good to hear you found all the info you needed! Enjoy your Prado!

Lurker
    I'm currently driving a Suzuki Grand Vitara, but I'm intending to buy a Prado in the next month or so. Our two young girls are getting bigger so we need something bigger. I've actually been lurking here for a little while now -- thanks for all the info! -- but I thought it was time I joined in, even though I'm not in the Prado owning club quite yet .

Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205