No announcement yet.

[OT] Jokes page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little old lady went to the grocery store to buy cat food. She picked up four cans and took them to the check out counter.

The girl at the cash register said, "I'm sorry, but we cannot sell you cat food without proof that you have a cat. A lot of old people buy cat food to eat, and the management wants proof that you are buying the cat food for your cat."

The little old lady went home, picked up her cat and brought it back to the store. They sold her the cat food. The next day, she tried to buy two cans of dog food. Again the cashier said "I'm sorry, but we cannot sell you dog food without proof that you have a dog. A lot of old people buy dog food to eat, but the management wants proof that you are buying the dog food for your dog."

So she went home and brought in her dog. She then was able to buy the dog food.

The next day she brought in a box with a hole in the lid. The little old lady asked the cashier to stick her finger in the hole. The cashier said,
    "No, you might have a snake in there."

The little old lady assured her that there was nothing in the box that would harm her. So the cashier put her finger into the box and pulled it out. She said to the little old lady, "That smells like shit."

The little old lady said, "It is. I want to buy three rolls of toilet paper."
    Paul
    2003 V6 Auto Grande Pearl White

Comment

• Relative?
      >
      >
      > Ever wondered what the difference between Grannies and Grandads is?
      >
      > 5 year old granddaughter is usually taken to school, daily, by her
      > Grandfather.
      > When he had a bad cold his wife took the grandchild.
      >
      > That night she told her parents that the ride to school with granny was very
      > different!!
      >
      > "What made it different?" asked her parents:
      >
      > "Gran and I didn't see a single tosser, blind bastard, dick-head, Asian
      > prick or wanker anywhere on the way to school today!'
      Sold the Prado. Now FJ Cruiser

Comment

• A Lawyer and a senior citizen are sitting next to each other on a long flight.

The lawyer is thinking that seniors are so dumb that he could get one over on them easily.

So, the lawyer asks if the senior would like to play a fun game.

The senior is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists, saying that the game is a lot of fun...."I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5.00. Then you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00," he says.

This catches the senior's attention and, to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the Earth to the Moon?"

The senior doesn't say a word, but reaches into his pocket, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.

Now, it's the senior's turn. He asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?"

The lawyer uses his laptop to search all references he can find on the Net.

He sends E-mails to all the smart friends he knows; all to no avail. After an hour of searching, he finally gives up.

He wakes the senior and hands him $500.00. The senior pockets the $500.00 and goes right back to sleep.

The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the senior up and asks, "Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"

The senior reaches into his pocket, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.
        Spara

'Early to bed and early to rise --
        Till you get enough money to do otherwise.'

Comment

• GOLF FENCE

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a $20 bill fell out onto the sidewalk.

Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag."

"Oh, really? Darn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them.. Thanks for telling me officer."

Well, now, not so fast," said the cop. Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no, no", said the old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to a golf course. A lot of golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, you know. Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it?'

So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers. Every time some guy sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, 'O.K., buddy! Give me $20, or off it comes.'

"Well, that seems only fair," said the cop, laughing. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Not everybody pays."
          Spara

Comment

• It's that time again. The DARWIN Awards are out. The annual honor is given to the persons who did the gene pool the biggest service by killing themselves in the most extraordinarily stupid way. Last year's winner was the fellow who was killed by a Coke machine which toppled over on top of him as he was
            attempting to tip a free soda out. This year's winner was a real rocket scientist... HONESTLY! Read on...And remember that each and every one of these is a TRUE STORY!!! And the nominees were:

Semifinalist #1
            A young Canadian man, searching for a way of getting drunk cheaply, because he had no money with which to buy alcohol, mixed gasoline with milk. Not surprisingly, this concoction made him ill, and he vomited into the fireplace in his house. The resulting explosion and fire burned his house down, killing both him and his sister.

Semifinalist #2
            Three Brazilian men were flying in a light aircraft at low altitude when another plane approached. It appears that they decided to moon the occupants of the other plane, but lost control of their own aircraft and crashed. They were all found dead in the wreckage with their pants around their ankles.

Semifinalist #3
            A 22-year-old Reston , VA , man was found dead after he tried to use octopus straps to bungee jump off a 70-foot rail road trestle. Fairfax County police said Eric Barcia, a fast-food worker, taped a bunch of these straps together, wrapped an end around one foot, anchored the other end to the trestle at Lake Accotink Park, jumped and hit thepavement. Warren Carmichael, a police spokesman, said investigators think Barcia was alone because his car was found nearby. 'The length of the cord that he had assembled was greater than the distance between the trestle and the ground,' Carmichael said. Police say the apparent cause of death was "Major trauma."

Semifinalist #4
            A man in Alabama died from rattlesnake bites. It seems that he and a friend were playing a game of catch, using the rattlesnake as a ball. The friend - no doubt a future Darwin Awards candidate - was hospitalized.

Semifinalist #5
            Employees in a medium-sized warehouse in west Texas noticed the smell of a gas leak. Sensibly, management evacuated the building, extinguishing all potential sources of ignition; lights, power, etc... After the building had been evacuated, two technicians from the gas company were dispatched. Upon entering the building, they found they had difficulty navigating in the dark. To their frustration, none of the lights worked. Witnesses later described the sight of one of the technicians reaching into his pocket and retrieving an object that resembled a cigarette lighter. Upon operation of the lighter-like object, the gas in the warehouse exploded, sending pieces of it up to three miles away. Nothing was found of the technicians, but the lighter was virtually untouched by the explosion. The technician suspected of causing the
            blast had never been thought of as ''bright'' by his peers.

And Now, for the winner of this year's Darwin Award:

(As always, awarded posthumously): The Arizona Highway Patrol came upon a pile of smoldering metal embedded in the side of a cliff rising above the road at the apex of a curve. The wreckage resembled the site of an airplane crash, but it was a car. The type of car was unidentifiable at the scene. Police investigators finally pieced together the mystery. An amateur rocket scientist had somehow gotten hold of a JATO unit (Jet Assisted Take Off, actually a solid-fuel rocket) that is used to give heavy military transport planes an extra 'push' for taking off from short airfields. He had driven his Chevy Impala out into the desert and found a long, straight stretch of road. He attached the JATO unit to the car, jumped in, got up some speed and fired off the JATO!

The facts as best could be determined are that the operator of the 1967 Impala hit the JATO ignition at a distance of approximately 3.0 miles from the crash site. This was established by the scorched and melted asphalt at that location. The JATO, if operating properly, would have reached maximum thrust within 5 seconds, causing the Chevy to reach speeds well in excess of 350 mph and continuing at full power for an additional 20 -25 seconds. The driver, and soon-to-be pilot, would have experienced G-forces usually reserved for dog fighting F-14 jocks under full afterburners, causing him to become irrelevant for the remainder of the event. However, the automobile remained on the straight highway for about 2.5 miles (15-20 seconds) before the driver applied and completely melted the brakes, blowing the tires and leaving thick rubber marks on the road surface, then becoming airborne for an additional 1.4 miles and impacting the cliff face at a height of 125 feet, leaving a blackened crater 3 feet deep in the rock. Most of the driver's remains were not recoverable.

Epilogue: It has been calculated that this moron attained a ground speed of approximately 420-mph, though much of his voyage was not actually on the ground.

You just couldn't make this stuff up, could you?

Comment

• How do you find Will Smith in a snow storm?

You have to look for the Fresh Prince
              [i]The Prado, she provides.[/i]

Comment

• # How do they serve alcoholic drinks on Italian cruise ships? - On the rocks

# What vegetables do you get with dinner on Italian cruise ships? - Leeks

# What's the fastest way to get off an Italian cruise ship? - Follow the captain

# When the captain of the ill fated Costa Concordia was asked if he knew where he was going he replied "off course."
                # So the captain of the Costa Concordia will soon be in the dock. That's more than can be said for his ship.

# I like my women how I like my Italian Cruises. Wet, wrecked and ready to go down.

# The Costa Concordia is probably the most expensive thing to go down in Italy since Berlusconi's last hooker.

# What's the difference between the Italian economy and the stricken cruise liner Costa Concordia?
                Nothing - The bottoms dropped out of both.
                Spara

Comment

• THE AUSSIE VERSION OF CREATION

In the beginning God created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach.....

And BBQ's......

He created night for going prawning,
                  sleeping and BBQ's, and God saw that it was good.

On the Second Day, God created water....for surfing, swimming, and BBQ's on the beach,
                  and God saw that it was good.

On the Third Day God created the Earth to bring forth plants to provide malt and yeast for beer

and wood for BBQs, and God saw that it was good..

On the Fourth Day God created animals
                  and crustaceans ,chops, sausages,
                  steak and prawns for BBQ's, and God saw that it was good.

On the Fifth day God created a Bloke to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at BBQ's, and God saw that it was good.

On the Sixth Day God saw that the Bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat and stand around the barbie with.
                  So God created Mates, and God saw that they were good Blokes, and God saw that it was good.

On the Seventh Day God looked around at the twinkling barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the Blokes. He smelled the aroma of grilled chops and sizzling prawns and God Saw that it was good .. ...

Well.... Almost good.....

He saw that the Blokes were too tired to clean up and needed a rest.
                  So God created Sheilas to clean the house, to bear children, to wash, to cook and to clean the Barbie, and then God saw that it was not just good.....

It was better than that, it was Bloody Awesome!

IT WAS AUSTRALIA!!!!!

Comment

• One Sunday morning,

a priest decided to
                    do something a little different.
                    He said
                    'Today, in church, I am going
                    to say a single word
                    and you are going to
                    help me preach.
                    Whatever single word I say,
                    I want you to sing whatever
                    hymn that comes to your mind --
                    the pastor shouted out
                    'CROSS.'

Immediately
                    the congregation started singing in unison,
                    'THE OLD RUGGED CROSS..'

The pastor hollered out 'GRACE.' The congregation began
                    to sing 'AMAZING GRACE, how sweet the sound.'

The pastor said 'POWER.'
                    The congregation sang 'THERE IS POWER IN THE BLOOD.'

The Pastor said 'SEX'
                    The congregation fell into total silence.

Everyone was in shock.
                    They all nervously began to look around at each other
                    afraid to say anything.

Then all of a sudden,
                    way from in the back of the church,
                    a little old 87 year old grandmother
                    stood up and began to sing
                    'MEMORIES.'

Gotta
                    Love Little Old Ladies.

Laugh... It burns calories

Comment

• A tourist in Vienna is going through a graveyard and all of a sudden
                      he hears music. No one is around, so he starts searching for the
                      source. He finally locates the origin and finds it is coming from a
                      grave with a headstone that reads "Ludwig van Beethoven, 1770-1827".
                      Then he realizes that the music is the Ninth Symphony and it is being
                      played backward!

Puzzled, he leaves the graveyard and persuades a friend to return with
                      him. By the time they arrive back at the grave, the music has changed.
                      This time it is the Seventh Symphony, but like the previous piece, it
                      is being played backward.

Curious, the men agree to consult a music scholar. When they return
                      with the expert, the Fifth Symphony is playing, again backward.

The expert notices that the symphonies are being played in the reverse
                      order in which they were composed, the 9th, then the 7th, then the 5th.

By the next day the word has spread and a crowd has gathered around the
                      grave. They are all listening to the Second Symphony being played
                      backward. Just then the graveyard's caretaker ambles up to the group.

Someone in the group asks him if he has an explanation for the music.

"I would have thought it was obvious" the caretaker says.

"He's decomposing."
                      Spara

Comment

• A woman goes to the Doctor, worried about her husband's temper and threatening manner. The Doctor asks: "What's the problem?"
                        The woman says: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk, he threatens to slap me around."
                        The Doctor says: "I have a real good cure for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of water and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow it until he goes to bed and is asleep."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

The woman says: "Doctor that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with water. I swished and swished, and he didn't touch me! How does the water do that?"
                        The Doctor says: "The water does bugger all.it's keeping your mouth shut that does the trick."
                        Go Hard or Go Home...
                        [I]and take your bloody nissan with you[/I]

Comment

• EMBARRASSING MEDICAL EXAMS

At the beginning of my shift I placed a stethoscope on an elderly and slightly deaf female patient's anterior chest wall.

'Big breaths,' . . . I instructed.
                          'Yes, they used to be,' . . . replied the patient.

Submitted by Dr. Richard Byrnes ,
                          Seattle , WA

While acquainting myself with a new elderly patient,
                          I asked, 'How long have you been bedridden?'
                          After a look of complete confusion she answered . . ..
                          'Why, not for about twenty years - when my husband was alive.'

Submitted by Dr. Steven Swanson,
                          Corvallis , OR

I was performing rounds at the hospital one morning and while checking up on a man I asked . . . 'So how's your breakfast this morning?' 'It's very good except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste.' . Bob replied.
                          I then asked to see the jelly and Bob produced
                          A foil packet labeled 'KY Jelly.'

Submitted by Dr. Leonard Kransdorf ,
                          Detroit ,

A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room
                          when a young woman with purple hair styled
                          into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety
                          of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing,
                          entered . . . It was quickly determined that
                          the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was
                          scheduled for immediate surgery.. When she was completely disrobed on the operating
                          table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had
                          been dyed green and above it there was a
                          tattoo that read . . . 'Keep off the grass.'

Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon
                          wrote a short note on the patient ' s dressing,
                          which said 'Sorry . . . had to mow the lawn.'

Submitted by RN no name,

AND FINALLY!! ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

As a new, young MD doing his residency in OB.
                          I was quite embarrassed when performing female
                          pelvic exams... To cover my embarrassment
                          I had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly.

The middle-aged lady upon whom I was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassing me.
                          I looked up from my work and sheepishly said. . ..
                          I'm sorry. Was I tickling you? '
                          She replied with tears running down
                          her cheeks from laughing so hard . . .

'No doctor but the song you were whistling was . . ...
                          ' I wish I was an Oscar Mayer Wiener .'

Dr. wouldn't submit his name.....
                          1 MORE
                          Baby's First Doctor Visit

This made me laugh out loud.
                          I hope it will give you a smile!

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the
                          doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.
                          The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.
                          'Breast-fed, ' she replied..

' Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered.

She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination.

Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said, 'No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk.'

‘I know,' she said, 'I'm his Grandma,

But I'm glad I came.’

Comment

• This will warm your heart.........

Last week, I took my grandchildren to a restaurant.
                            My six-year-old grandson asked if he could say grace.
                            As we bowed our heads he said, "God is good, God is great. Thank you for the
                            Food, and I would even thank you more if Grandpa gets us ice cream for dessert. And
                            Liberty and justice for all! Amen!"
                            Along with the laughter from the other customers nearby, I heard a woman remark,
                            "That's what's wrong with this country. Kids today don't even know how to pray.
                            Asking God for ice cream! Why, I never!"
                            Hearing this, my grandson burst into tears and asked me,
                            "Did I do it all wrong? Is God cross with me?"
                            As I held him and assured him that he had done a terrific job, and God was
                            Certainly not mad at him, an elderly gentleman approached the table.
                            He winked at my grandson and said,
                            "I happen to know that God thought that was a great prayer."
                            "Really?" my grand-son asked.
                            "Cross my heart," the man replied.
                            Then, in a theatrical whisper, he added (indicating the woman whose remark had
                            Started this whole thing), "Too bad she never asks God for ice cream. A little
                            Ice cream is good for the soul sometimes."
                            Naturally, I bought my grandchildren ice cream at the end of the meal. My
                            Grandson stared at his for a moment, and then did something I will remember for
                            The rest of my life.
                            He picked up his sundae and, without a word, walked over and placed it in front
                            Of the woman.
                            With a big smile he told her,
                            "Here, this is for you. Shove it up your arse you grumpy old bitch! "
                            Spara

Comment

• The Talking Centipede

A single guy decided life would be much more fun
                              if he got himself a pet.

So he went to the pet store and told the owner
                              that he wanted to buy an unusual pet.

After some discussion, he finally bought a
                              'talking centipede' (a 100-legged bug),
                              which came in a little white box, to use as a house.

He took the box back home, found a good spot
                              for the box, and decided he would start off by
                              taking his new pet to church with him.

So he asked the centipede in the box,
                              "Would you like to go to church with me today?
                              We will have a good time."

But there was no answer from his new pet.

This bothered him a bit,
                              but he waited a few minutes
                              and then asked again,
                              "How about going to church with me
                              today to receive blessings?"

But again, there was no answer from
                              his new friend and pet.
                              So he waited a few minutes more,
                              thinking about the situation.

The guy decided to invite the centipede
                              one last time.

This time he put his face up against the
                              centipede's house and shouted,
                              "Hey, in there!
                              Would you like to go to church with me
                              and learn about God?"

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS ......

This time, a little voice came out of the box,
                              "I heard you the f*****g first time!
                              I'm putting my shoes on!"

Comment

• A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot.
                                The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I'm glad to see you've regained consciousness. You probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the freeway. You're going to be ok, you'll walk again and everything, but your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it".

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You've got $9000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis.

They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly $1000 an inch".

The man perks up.

"So", the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want.
                                I understand that you've been married for over forty years and this is something you should discuss with your wife. If you had a five-incher before and get a nine incher now, she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine-incher before and you decide to only invest in a five-incher now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision".

The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day and asks, "So, have you spoken with your wife"?

"Yes I have", says the man.

"And has she helped you make a decision"?

"Yes" says the man.

"What is your decision"? asks the doctor.

"We're getting granite countertops".

Comment

canli bahis siteleri bahis siteleri ecebet.net
                                mencisport.com
                                antalya escort
                                tsyd.org deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                gaziantep escort
                                gaziantep escort
                                asyabahis maltcasino olabahis olabahis
                                erotik film izle Rus escort gaziantep rus escort
                                atasehir escort tuzla escort
                                sikis sex hatti
                                en iyi casino siteleri
                                casibom
                                betticket istanbulbahis
                                Working...
                                X