Page 331 of 332 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332 LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,972 of 3983
    Well spotted m8. Yep this car is mine. Beautiful day our yesterday at Redcliffe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozpat View Post
    Attachment 24754
    Spotted this nice 150 in Redcliffe near Ambassador Hotel.
    2012 Silver Altitude Prado T/D Auto, King Springs 2" Lift with 'H' Front Springs, Deluxe Color Coded ARB-Bull-Bar, Winch, Lightforce 240 XGT's HIDs, Safari Snorkel, Outback Ideas Recovery Points, ARB UBP, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hayman Reese Towbar, Dual Battery (Redarc 40amp BCDC), Sandgrabba Mats and Cargo Mat, UHF Ariel, Portable Uniden UHF Plugs Into Ariel, Mounted ARB Compressor, TG150, ARB Fridge/Freezer 60L.

Quote Originally Posted by georgev View Post
    Well spotted m8. Yep this car is mine. Beautiful day our yesterday at Redcliffe.

Every day is beautiful in Redcliffe, except for the perfect ones.
    Cheers Jim.

2009 120 D4D VX auto, pearl white with matching ARB deluxe bar, 2" lift with OME springs & Nitro shocks, 9000lb Warn winch, BFG KO A/Ts, Alloy Rhino roof basket, Safari snorkel, 2 x Optima D27F batteries, Voltage booster from Leigh, Jawa off-road camper trailer.

Spotted a nice white 150 driving on m1 this arvo 5.50 couldn't get photo was towing new(secondhand) van home.
    Rego was *** STN

spotted a white 120 diesel western ring road Melb, Altona bound 345ish

Blog Entries
    Spotted Chewbacca's Storm Blue 150 on the way home from Bundy today at the United Truckstop @ Gunalda. Lucky bugger was the only one to manage to find a park in the shade on this 39 degree scorcher...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    2004 V6 Grande. BLACK - Sahara Bar, IPF 900s HID's, Aurora 40" LED Bar, Runva 11XP Winch, Airtec Snorkel, Kings/Bilsteins Combos, ARB Rear Locker, Pro Comps on ATX Series Rims, GME 3400 UHF, Dual Batt with SBI12, Tow Bar, Pioneer Platform, Sandgrabbas, DRIFTA Drawers, Maxtrax on TraxRax AVN11TP & 9"DVD Headrests, Hilux Jets, ARB 60l Fridge, Supa-Peg Awning, Diff Breathers, TG150, AJ120 Sliders
    My Rig Here

Spotted the Rev Prado in the car park at the Burleigh Tavern... today.
    Rob

2016 Toyota Hilux SR5 D4D Auto Company Cruiser... .
    Hutch's 2012 Build up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spotted a White 150 GXL with white Bullbar on Footscray Road this morning XPG ...
    2010 150 gxl D4D with ARB delux bar, towbar! Custom DIY drawers, rhino HD bars, 2" Dobinsons, platform rack, IPF lights and BFG AT2 and extras

Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by brundah01 View Post
    G'day Pradophiles,

Getting quite a few "bites" of late for the new PP stickers.

This is my preferred install of PP stickers. These are larger than the old stickers & opaque, so maybe best located as per my pic. I have one each side - this way small travelers in the back (kids or dogs) still have a great view while you promote membership to PP. You might also get spotted as a roaming PPer.

Update Remember Anth's comment about "Belly Buttons" on the Cape?

I was in crowded Chermside Shopping Mall Thurs night. Now just where did I park? Oops! "Belly Buttons" again - Prados everywhere! (& my roof rack was off).

Then in the distance I saw my PP sticker "up there"!

So do your other half a favor & put two new PP stickers "up there" - she might love you for another reason

"up there"
    Attachment 23848
    I popped mine on the lower part of the window on my 150. I like the look of them and they've managed to survive a few trips in tight quarters. I'll pop up a pic when I get home
    2013 Prado GX D4D Auto - ARB Bullbar, Narva Spots, Bridgestone Dueler AT's, Black Widow rear drawers, Usual bag of recovery gear

Good one Carni,

Yes, the clear protective lamination should see them last a few years or more

More available guys, just PM me.

Blog Entries
    Silver 120 lunchtime on Saturday in the Woodgrove Shops in Melton. Old school PP sticker on back window. Trax and some kit on the roofrack.

Have you still got the black 120 Grande Piggy? Spotted someone who looked like you driving it at Reynella on Thursday arvo turning onto the Expressway!

Blog Entries

Spotted a PP in your travels

Maybe 🌮

I was gonna train horn you but decided to save you Sh:tting your pants. Next time.

Page 331 of 332 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332 LastLast