Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 121 to 129 of 129
  1. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Macedon Ranges, VIC
    Posts
    125

    Re: The 2009 PradoPoint Get Together Experience Thread

    Wow, there's some great shots in there, thanks Yota!
    2008 D4D and a very long dog
    Our Prado

  2. #122
    Addicted PP Member Schaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    2,747

    Re: The 2009 PradoPoint Get Together Experience Thread

    Just reading through the latest 4WD Action (Issue 143) and saw right at the end the cover for next months issue. Right down the bottom there is a comment reading:
    Code:
    JOIN THE PRADO POINT CREW IN THE RED CENTRE
    I'm sure there is a cover on the web but I'll be dambed if I can find it.

  3. #123
    Addicted PP Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: The 2009 PradoPoint Get Together Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Schaffer
    Just reading through the latest 4WD Action (Issue 143) and saw right at the end the cover for next months issue. Right down the bottom there is a comment reading:
    Code:
    JOIN THE PRADO POINT CREW IN THE RED CENTRE
    I'm sure there is a cover on the web but I'll be dambed if I can find it.
    Excellent I will have to get down to the newsagent tomorrow and check it out.Thanks for letting us know.
    Roll on the 2010 Pradopoint GTG
    Pradopoint GTG website:
    http://www.pradopointgtg.com (final website location on its own domain)
    My Weather Station In Alice
    http://www.alicespringsweather.a60.us/
    My photo website:
    http://centralian.redbubble.com/

    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...y72/logo-1.jpg

  4. #124
    Addicted PP Member Schaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    2,747

    Re: The 2009 PradoPoint Get Together Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mav
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaffer
    Just reading through the latest 4WD Action (Issue 143) and saw right at the end the cover for next months issue. Right down the bottom there is a comment reading:
    Code:
    JOIN THE PRADO POINT CREW IN THE RED CENTRE
    I'm sure there is a cover on the web but I'll be dambed if I can find it.
    Excellent I will have to get down to the newsagent tomorrow and check it out.Thanks for letting us know.
    Yes but the GTG is in NEXT months issue, not this months so look out for it in issue 144 but might as well pick up 143 as there is some good stuff in there too.

  5. #125
    Junior Member Callo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    82

    Re: The 2009 PradoPoint Get Together Experience Thread

    Yota,
    Your photos are fantastic. So many great memories. Thank you.
    I noticed your truck is the colour I remembered it ......... then you confused me with photos prior to the 4WD Action shoot.
    Callo
    Callo
    Dune 2003 Grande Diesel Auto.
    Life is not a dress rehearsal. - Never argue with a man who is shouting. - If it rains on your special day, take an umbrella.

  6. #126
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Henley Beach, SA
    Posts
    625

    Re: The 2009 PradoPoint Get Together Experience Thread

    If someone can scan a copy and e-mail it to me It would be much appretiated.

    Thanks,

    -Ben
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia" (Charles Schultz)

    I have a 2007 FJ Cruiser (An American knock-off 120) Considerably built up.

    I am also a Founding Father of the FJ Bruisers, FJ Cruiser club, in Washington D.C.
    Check us out....
    http://www.fjbruisers.com
    Our discussion forum....
    http://www.fjbruisers.org/forum/

    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...y72/logo-1.jpg

  7. #127
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Henley Beach, SA
    Posts
    625

    Re: The 2009 PradoPoint Get Together Experience Thread

    If someone can scan a copy and e-mail it to me It would be much appretiated.

    Thanks,

    -Ben
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia" (Charles Schultz)

    I have a 2007 FJ Cruiser (An American knock-off 120) Considerably built up.

    I am also a Founding Father of the FJ Bruisers, FJ Cruiser club, in Washington D.C.
    Check us out....
    http://www.fjbruisers.com
    Our discussion forum....
    http://www.fjbruisers.org/forum/

    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...y72/logo-1.jpg

  8. #128
    Junior Member Callo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    82

    Re: The 2009 PradoPoint Get Together Experience Thread

    Longdog,
    I have sent you a PM re 2009 PP Red Centre GTG could you please open it and respond,
    Callo
    Callo
    Dune 2003 Grande Diesel Auto.
    Life is not a dress rehearsal. - Never argue with a man who is shouting. - If it rains on your special day, take an umbrella.

  9. #129
    Avid PP Poster! jeff s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Mandurah WA, before that NW TAS. Before that it was the Lower Blue Mountains. NSW.
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Callo View Post
    Yota,
    Your photos are fantastic. So many great memories. Thank you.
    I noticed your truck is the colour I remembered it ......... then you confused me with photos prior to the 4WD Action shoot.
    Callo
    Has the issue already been onsale?
    I know it is probably too late to grab a copy, but how did it turn out?
    Jeff.
    Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.
    W. C. Fields (1880 - 1946)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •