Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Guys, correct me if i am wrong but the new posts button or what's new button only gives u posts since last time u were on, if for example you have not been on for 24 hours and log on quickly to look at one post amd log off, then log back on say 2 hours later the new post button will only show posts for that last two hours. Anything from the previous 24 hours has to be found manually by trolling through each topic. The old active thread button would give the threads for the last few days?? I can't find any such option, is teir another way?
    I've been using the cloud icons on the forum home page. Different colours show the status of each area.
    If you've read everything you want to you can double click the cloud icon and it'll mark all threads in that forum read.
    Cheers,
    Leon
    There's no such thing as a wrong turn... it's just the scenic route!
    Optix Photographix

Well done guys.

How does one get rid of the Ford and Kia adverts :-((

The learning now begins

Hmmmm.....somehow the post count has been reset to nil and rookie status

Cheers,
    Last edited by rvator2; 26-04-2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: post count seems to be reset to nil
    K&K
    LC150 GXL D4D Auto Glacier White, factory tow bar, Prodigy Brake Controller, Anderson Plug, HR WDH, window tint, head light & bonnet protector, Icom UHF, Gravel Rush GR150 mud flaps, Polyairs, McHitch Automatic Caravan Coupling

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Guys, correct me if i am wrong but the new posts button or what's new button only gives u posts since last time u were on, if for example you have not been on for 24 hours and log on quickly to look at one post amd log off, then log back on say 2 hours later the new post button will only show posts for that last two hours. Anything from the previous 24 hours has to be found manually by trolling through each topic. The old active thread button would give the threads for the last few days?? I can't find any such option, is teir another way?
    I have foumd two things, if u click new posts and their is no new posts, it gives u an option to pull up posts from the last 24 hours, would be good to have as an option normally, Mods take note!!! or u can use advanced search and ask for posts from yesterday to newer and it will bring up those posts.
    Rob

2016 Toyota Hilux SR5 D4D Auto Company Cruiser... .
    Hutch's 2012 Build up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am on , had a password issue been a member for some time and had old email , but help from admin and up and running , was getting worried was locked out ha ha ha swmbo would have been happy
    looks great well done
    Cheers Digger
    White GXL 150 TD , Black King Rims with BFG , 40 l Engal, Thumper power supply, Tracklander roof racks,Maxx Tracs , Icom ic440, Redex Brake Controller, Factory towbar, Sidewinder trailer charging system, Rock Tamer Mudflaps and Hema Navigator.Camprite TL8S

Out of control poster! mjrandom's Avatar
    Same issue as digger. All good now thanks to admins.
    Bluestorm mafia and maybe one or two other vices.
    My 150: http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread...-D4D-automatic

Quote Originally Posted by ntp View Post
    Just a query - how come my posts all come with an ad, when some other members don't?
    First and last post of each page mate, you just lucky enough to get the bottom and top of each page recently hahaha.. Well done. And I think it is when the page reaches it post length it throws the add on the last post before turning over to another page. I dont have a problem with it. Actually adds life to the forum and some adds are actually handy once you vet them

Now just to get the avatar/profile piccy thing happening like Piggy and we are all laughing I tinks !
    Last edited by Golly; 29-04-2011 at 04:06 AM.
    My 2007 D4D Flinders Red Buildup - HERE
    KDL Designs (Designer for the 2009 GTG Banner) - HERE

Blog Entries
    Still working on the avatars, all the settings ARE correct, so not sure why its busted...

Quote Originally Posted by Piggy View Post
    Still working on the avatars, all the settings ARE correct, so not sure why its busted...
    I thought there used to be two options for an avatar image in this forum but can now only see one. I'm pretty sure there was something in the users settings for "Avatar" and another for "Profile Picture". I now no longer see any reference to Avatar but I do to Profile Picture. I have been able to upload a Profile Picture.

The user settings menu that is displayed to me contains the following items:
    My Settings

Hey all,my first visit since the changeover and it all looks good. Just wondered why I,m now classified as a "lurker"? Is it because of my relatively low number of posts on this site or the way I wear a trenchcoat and hang around in parks after dark?
    Cheers,Grizz.

Blog Entries
    The park thing might give it away.. But anyone under 30 posts is a lurker ;-) Different names for different post amounts.

Ah,cool! Thought as much because none of those park related charges stood up in court anyway.Cheers!

Is there a list of the different post amounts?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast