Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    IMG_0641[1].jpg
    Hey guys. So I had a creaking noise in the rear of the car, coming from the wheel carrier. Pulled the wheel off today and found that the carrier has cracked. Not sure if you can see it that well in the photos.

I had the rattle in rear door area. It was a black plastic part next to rear wiper in the rear spoiler. Lock was lose so i put double side tape around lock n fit back in.rattle gone. But still tring to fix the noise coming from rear seats when no one sit there. Preety annoying. Does anyone have the same problem and any fix for it. Cheers
    Pearl white kakadu rolling on fuel hostage 18" with 285 60 18

I think Toyota have a fix for the rear seats from memory. Only affects older models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -=2014 GXL D4D Auto Graphite, Firestone Airbags, ARB/Optima D34 Dual Battery, ARB UVP, TJM Airtech Snorkel=-

so brought this damper kit from toyota. But does anyone know how to fit this thing. Spare part manager n service people dont know at toyota how to fit. Any clue thanks

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...pspxdfbywo.jpg

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Skprado View Post
    so brought this damper kit from toyota. But does anyone know how to fit this thing. Spare part manager n service people dont know at toyota how to fit. Any clue thanks

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...pspxdfbywo.jpg
    Ok found it how to fit. But F****** toyota charge me $84 for just the $2 part. Its just extra insulation on same part. Bloody rip off. N its a special order cant return it.

Did it work?

-=2014 GXL D4D Auto Graphite, Firestone Airbags, ARB/Optima D34 Dual Battery, ARB UVP, TJM Airtech Snorkel=-

Quote Originally Posted by Skprado View Post
    Ok found it how to fit. But F****** toyota charge me $84 for just the $2 part. Its just extra insulation on same part. Bloody rip off. N its a special order cant return it.
    Another update. Apparently prado doesn't come with that. I thought it does n only difference is the insulation( was looking at Lexus gx460). So when i pull the seat apart there was no seat damper. Now there is one. I haven't went for drive but dont think so it will fix the problem. Let u now tomorrow. win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Symo View Post
    Did it work?

Yes it does work. No more rattling seat.

Another update after seat rattle fixed found another squeeze noise coming from same side. That was rear passenger door trim. So spray wd40 between door trim n door. All silent n now i can concentrate at front while driving.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234