Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsAJ120 View Post
    He only says that coz he's such a bad driver, you may actually die

looks around......... checks over shoulder....... locks Mr AJ out of this thread........ whispers (8itch)

edit: love ya really
    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

Quote Originally Posted by MidLifeCrisis View Post
    I cannot wait to lead you eastern staters astray

Mine will be the first group to depart each day and the last to arrive at said destinations. Ensure your insurances are paid up and wills given to executors. Give the kids and extra hug too bwhahahaha. Disclaimer. No children under the age of 18 will be permitted in the mlc group., afer all they have there lives in front of them and even if they make it, the ongoing therapy after will be costly.

This is really sounding good now. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are fair dinkum aren't You????????????????????????????

Blog Entries
    Well reading a few posts back it seems AJ is not up to the task, although Mrs AJ apparently drove a camper trailer and rig up a sand hill that captured me about half way!

If the trailer is off the rig then happy to go hard wherever we can, although AJ did report back that you SEQLDers are (expletive) crazy!!!!! and my antics are more common to those in Queensland retirement homes.

Guess I need to get the Zimmerframe lifted and locked!

In a pathetic attempt to avoid domestic duties (which to be perfectly frank are practically non-existent) the Big Kahuna has chopped a chunk out of the top of his thumb. What's even worse is that he did it cutting up fruit cake with a butchers knife!! If that's not a man over-compensating for something I don't know what is (oops...did I say that out loud?):wink: KIDDING AJ!

All is well though, recovery was swift - as soon as he had a lie-down to avoid the fainting spell that came over him

You may wonder what all this has to do with the GTG?? Well, in a trip to the Vic High Country earlier this year he had an "incident" with a spare tyre that did send him into a faint and I had to do the rest of that days driving.

So, be warned, if AJ stubs a toe getting to the loo one night - you run the risk of a group being led by ME (bwah ha ha ha). Better pack some cotton wool to wrap him in.
    El Presidente and Mrs El Presidente (or is that El First Lady?) I am ready willing and able to assist in party duties (doing nothing) and will bring a suitable first aid kit for all circumstances (alcohol free beer and wine so that you don't feel left out) to the SA GTG. However I have also been known to become very ligh headed at the sight of blood so my first aid kit will also be well stocked (with a different kind of beer and wine).

See ya on the tracks, Richo.
    Former Party Leader, Now SDO SEQLD GTG 2015 PFA (Pradopoint Fairy Advisor)
    Bitumen - A Blatant Waste of Taxpayers Money

I'm so gunna bring some knitting needles just for you! You'll be my most speshul student Eva!
    Mrs AJ120

Mrs Richo has just completed a 4 day scrapbooking event so I'm sure that she can assist with educational events, only if you have ample Merlot though, this shouldn't be a problem though in SA?

As for the planned invasion, this eastern crew looks to have expanded from SEQ to EAS (Eastern Australia States). Now looks like we will need an advance force to scout for a suitable deployment zone prior to the event to join forces.

SA'ers you had better circle the wagons as when the invading force rolls in in convoy there will be plenty of hand to hand combat and suitable use of personal protection devices (yellow cans of enemy pacifying fliuds).

Now to the secret planning!!

See ya in SA, Richo (and others).

Well reading a few posts back it seems AJ is not up to the task, although Mrs AJ apparently drove a camper trailer and rig up a sand hill that captured me about half way!
    Dear MLC, bad enough that you spent all weekend being recovered by Nissans but it also seems like your ability to read has vanished as well. Whilst I am sure That Trish could have shown you how to get up the dune that claimed you, just like she showed you how to get up the big dune in Big Desert (Trish took one go and you took how many??) but she was safely in the passenger seat and I was deriving on the occasion in question.

Trish however can claim to have driven Blue Rag track in the Vic high country with me in the passenger seat!

Please note that anyone wishing to travel with MLC on the trip will require extra recovery equipment, Rob needs all the help he can get even from Nissans, which is just plain embarrassing.

Cheers Andrew
    So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!

MY PRADO AND DIY CAMPER TRAILER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by AJ120 View Post

Please note that anyone wishing to travel with MLC on the trip will require extra recovery equipment, Rob needs all the help he can get even from Nissans, which is just plain embarrassing.

Cheers Andrew
    AJ - Should we, the committee, consider allowing a Nissan on the GTG only for the sake of recovering MLC endlessly throughout the days? We wouldn't want his poor driving skills to hold up the rest of the Prado owners...

We could even get a sticker made up for the said Nissan - "MLCs Recovery Vehicle"
    Diesel Prado with various things...

Quote Originally Posted by iantz View Post
    We wouldn't want his poor driving skills to hold up the rest of the Prado owners...
    Them's fightin' words...
    Cheers
    Micheal.

2008 GXL D4D Auto. GOING... GOING... GONE
    2015 GXL 1GD Auto. And it begins again...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iantz View Post
    AJ - Should we, the committee, consider allowing a Nissan on the GTG only for the sake of recovering MLC endlessly throughout the days? We wouldn't want his poor driving skills to hold up the rest of the Prado owners...

We could even get a sticker made up for the said Nissan - "MLCs Recovery Vehicle"
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha as that Greek dude said, "You F&^% one goat and your labelled for life.

For those that do not have access to my facebook. I was recovered on the weekend (after being lead astray) with my camper trailer in tow. Not onece, but 4 times by a Nissen Pooootrol.

Needless to say, it was embarrassing. I did find out later that he had the same thing happen to him many years ago and he "accidently" forgot to warn me about the sand being extermely soft near the ocean. For him it was 11PM at night and he had waves wash 2 metres past (yes past) his 2 week old Pootrol...... I was not that close to the wet salty stuff. Luckily Prado and camper were recovered after a 3-4 hour ordeal that left me a little stressed to say the least. For the record, i recovered my own trailer and despite the Nissen pulling me through quicksand in a series of snatches, the final 2 snatches were by a Yota backwards.

Yes, picks will come on my build up once they are sent to me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha as that Greek dude said, "You F&^% one goat and your labelled for life.

For those that do not have access to my facebook. I was recovered on the weekend (after being lead astray) with my camper trailer in tow. Not onece, but 4 times by a Nissen Pooootrol.

Needless to say, it was embarrassing. I did find out later that he had the same thing happen to him many years ago and he "accidently" forgot to warn me about the sand being extermely soft near the ocean. For him it was 11PM at night and he had waves wash 2 metres past (yes past) his 2 week old Pootrol...... I was not that close to the wet salty stuff. Luckily Prado and camper were recovered after a 3-4 hour ordeal that left me a little stressed to say the least. For the record, i recovered my own trailer and despite the Nissen pulling me through quicksand in a series of snatches, the final 2 snatches were by a Yota backwards.

Yes, picks will come on my build up once they are sent to me.
    Such a loooooong post MLC. All i'm reading is excuses, excuses.....

There is a trend here. Every time MLC struggles with some sand, a big sand hill, a mid pit etc, he has at least 100 excuses as to why it isn't his fault... The Eastern states GTG attendees will soon discover the truth...
    Diesel Prado with various things...

We can't wait, we even have some surprises up our sleeves for just this situation.

See ya in SA, Richo.

Hi All,
    Just mentioned this to the minister for finance and got a preliminary thumbs up! We were originally planning a simpson trip for sept -oct next year but I reckon the GTG sounds like a hoot! I know i havent't met any of youi before except mayhem who lives here in jindy as well. Would love to tag along if possible. Sounds like I could meet up with the "eastern states crew" on their way through ( depending on which way they are heading. Cheers Phil
    06 120 GXL 1KZ-TE man, modified exhaust, K&N, OME 2",spacers, Sovereign BB, Safari Snorkel, Hella 4000, 33" muddies, ARB 60L fridge / slide ,custom rear drawer, cargo barrier and table, Ironman 9500lb Winch, TJM underbody guards, DIY Radiator bash plate, Outback Ideas recovery points, AJ's sliders, CKMA12, lockers, ext rear breather, UHF, dual batt, SBi12, ARB alloy roof cage, ARB side awning...

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast