Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Nice one Craig...

Remember, the Blue ones are for COLD climates... not recommended for us QLD'ers.
    Cheers,
    Leon
    There's no such thing as a wrong turn... it's just the scenic route!
    Optix Photographix

Blog Entries
    Thanks Leon
    Actually MAXTRAX now have a Blue set for regular use (FJ Blue - that came out with the range of colours to suit the F-Gays...) Having said that, SWMBO may be changing my mind (I still wear the pants in the family, she just tells me which ones to wear! ) and go for the Black MAXTRAX. I did like the look of blkd4d's Prado from the GTG....
    Just need to be sure I use those bright orange tethers when using in Mud so I can find em!
    Last edited by craigm; 10-11-2012 at 11:09 AM.
    2004 V6 Grande. BLACK - Sahara Bar, IPF 900s HID's, Aurora 40" LED Bar, Runva 11XP Winch, Airtec Snorkel, Kings/Bilsteins Combos, ARB Rear Locker, Pro Comps on ATX Series Rims, GME 3400 UHF, Dual Batt with SBI12, Tow Bar, Pioneer Platform, Sandgrabbas, DRIFTA Drawers, Maxtrax on TraxRax AVN11TP & 9"DVD Headrests, Hilux Jets, ARB 60l Fridge, Supa-Peg Awning, Diff Breathers, TG150, AJ120 Sliders
    My Rig Here

Ah yes, forgot about those ones...
    Cheers,
    Leon
    There's no such thing as a wrong turn... it's just the scenic route!
    Optix Photographix

Avid PP Poster!
    After finally getting over the fact I didn't win, I think its about time I congratulate craig.

Well fought battle.

*Gives a virtual handshake*
    NOW FOR SALE!!! - 2004 Silver GXL 3lt 4spd Auto - ARB Bullbar, Safari Snorkel, Redarc Dual Battery System, Cooper ST MAXX, Dark Tint, IPF900XS spots, Raised Bilstein/Kings Suspension/Firestone Airbags, Autosafe Cargo Barrier, Sandgrabbers, Rola Roof Rack Stuff, Insect Screen, Dust/Wind Deflectors, Sheepskin/Black Duck Seatcovers, GME TX3510, ARB underbonnet compressor, Allied Hammer Rims, ARB UVP, AJ Sliders

Blog Entries
    Cheers MK... I'm told "the cheques in the mail"
    The GTG committee probably need to send mlc down to the docks to do favours for sailors to raise the $100. (It'd be worth that much just to watch!!! )
    2004 V6 Grande. BLACK - Sahara Bar, IPF 900s HID's, Aurora 40" LED Bar, Runva 11XP Winch, Airtec Snorkel, Kings/Bilsteins Combos, ARB Rear Locker, Pro Comps on ATX Series Rims, GME 3400 UHF, Dual Batt with SBI12, Tow Bar, Pioneer Platform, Sandgrabbas, DRIFTA Drawers, Maxtrax on TraxRax AVN11TP & 9"DVD Headrests, Hilux Jets, ARB 60l Fridge, Supa-Peg Awning, Diff Breathers, TG150, AJ120 Sliders
    My Rig Here

Avid PP Poster!
    I heard he only charges $1 a pop!

That's a lot of favours and a very sore jaw to reach $100.
    NOW FOR SALE!!! - 2004 Silver GXL 3lt 4spd Auto - ARB Bullbar, Safari Snorkel, Redarc Dual Battery System, Cooper ST MAXX, Dark Tint, IPF900XS spots, Raised Bilstein/Kings Suspension/Firestone Airbags, Autosafe Cargo Barrier, Sandgrabbers, Rola Roof Rack Stuff, Insect Screen, Dust/Wind Deflectors, Sheepskin/Black Duck Seatcovers, GME TX3510, ARB underbonnet compressor, Allied Hammer Rims, ARB UVP, AJ Sliders

Out of control poster! mjrandom's Avatar
    Be careful you two! You might get a visit from the RSPCA!
    Bluestorm mafia and maybe one or two other vices.
    My 150: http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread...-D4D-automatic

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Thank You!!!!

Well I finally got around to taking some pics of the MAXTRAX that I purchased with the prizemoney from this fun comp.
    A big thanks go out to the GTG Committee and of course all the sponsors especially
    MAXTRAX!!!
    No, I'm not a tigers supporter! When funds allow i'll get a second set of black MAXTRAX (unless someone wants to trade for a set or Orange?)

My Rig Here

Out of control poster! mjrandom's Avatar
    So tell us: how the hell do you find where you parked the car at night?
    Bluestorm mafia and maybe one or two other vices.
    My 150: http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread...-D4D-automatic

Blog Entries
    Shiny Wheels! if I paint them black then yes mjr, I'm buggered!!
    My Rig Here

Avid PP Poster!
    They....

actually....

look....

good....

Craig....

*sobs uncontrollably in the corner*

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213