Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Out of control poster! Anth120playdo's Avatar
    Melb this minute elsewhere in OZ the next
    Hi

Just updated the first post, MAXTRAX have confirmed their continuing support.

Nice work Anth... wish I was going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers,
    Leon
    There's no such thing as a wrong turn... it's just the scenic route!
    Optix Photographix

Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up mlc likes this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anth120playdo View Post
    Hi

Just updated the first post, MAXTRAX have confirmed their continuing support.

Onya Brad. Love your product. Cannot wait to take possession of a set being my third.
    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

Great work ;-)
    2005 Diesel Funbus Driver

Good to see that MAXTRAX are continuing there sponsorship of the event. I think they are the only organisation to have supported this event every year its happened.

Cheers Andrew
    So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!

MY PRADO AND DIY CAMPER TRAILER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happy to announce that today REDARC have agreed to support this years PradoPoint GTG and have donated some great prizes. This will be the third GTG i've been to and REDARC has supported all of them. For those that were at the QLD GTG, one of the REDARC prizes that was on offer and won by yours truly will be up for grabs at this year's GTG. It continues to take pride of place in the camper since then and has not missed a beat!!! Thanks again REDARC!!!
    Last edited by weasal4x4; 15-01-2014 at 03:12 PM.
    Big Thanks to Our Sponsors - ARB 4x4, Dobinsons Springs and Suspension, BCF, Terrain Tamer, ORU, Maxtrax, Traxrax, Brains, Redarc, Opposite Lock, Kaymar, Hema Maps, pure-sense, Bushskinz, Piranha Offroad High Country 4x4 & Century Batteries.

Great to see these sponsors getting behind the event.
    Robert
    2007 D4D GXL Prado

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2014PPGTG View Post
    Can we bring a semi into a Talbotville?Or just air drop all this gear.
    We actually had at least 3 committee vehicles packed with sponsors prizes (including showbags for every attendee) and then used a caravan to haul the bigger items such as fridges x 2, ARB awning, Maxtrax x 2 etc. (Note: The Maxtrax were hauled from Queensland by an attendee who would not release them until heavily intoxicated) (not quite true)Dave (Dodgy) and I estimated the value over $10,000. for the 2012 GTG. There is no doubt the sponsors get value for their contributions, but the degree of involvement by the sponsors still amazes me and I for one will continually show my gratitude to them through my purchasing and promotion of their products.
    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

Just to show that not just the big 4x4 players get involved with these GTG's, one of our many inventive members has been in contact with us and will again be donating a set of his Traxrax as a prize to a lucky attendee. Thanks very much CRAIGM and its great to see our PradoPoint members supporting the GTG!
    Last edited by weasal4x4; 15-01-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    Big Thanks to Our Sponsors - ARB 4x4, Dobinsons Springs and Suspension, BCF, Terrain Tamer, ORU, Maxtrax, Traxrax, Brains, Redarc, Opposite Lock, Kaymar, Hema Maps, pure-sense, Bushskinz, Piranha Offroad High Country 4x4 & Century Batteries.

Just off the phone and i am excited to announce (Hey MLC.....I think i just did a little wee!) the support of another sponsor..........KAYMAR.
    Not sure if it's their first involvment in a PradoPoint GTG, so thanks very much for your very generous support and hopefully the start of a beautiful relationship! Unfortunately the Kaymar 150 Prado is heading away that weekend and cant join us.

Wow, that's awesome.
    A massive thanks to all the sponsors who add to what will be a great event.

Now, if the organisers could get ARB to throw in a Delux Winch Bar, I could couple that with the ORU winch. Then with the extra weight of both front and rear bars, I could upgrade my existing Dobinson springs with a new set. Gee, thanks for thinking of me guys.
    04 GXL - Red Centa dual battery, Alloy B/bar, BFG AT's, Rhino Rack commercial bars x 3, GME TX3540, TJM roof cage, Outback Ideas recovery points, LHS rear drawer, 2" Dobinsons/Bilstein lift, ARB CKMA12 air compressor, CoilRite airbags, ARB 2.5m awning, MCC Dual Wheel Carrier, Eagle Eye headlights with 55w hid lo beam.

Well it is good to know I have supported Kaymar just recently with my purchase of a rear light. I try and support the sponsers of these events where I can.
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast