Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Now there's an idea. Prado + naked lady with a Santa hat on for December. It would have to be a 120 as they are the best looking model. That would mean two beautiful shapes to appreciate.

nb: comments not meant to offend anyone but it's true, 120's are the best looking.
    04 GXL - Red Centa dual battery, Alloy B/bar, BFG AT's, Rhino Rack commercial bars x 3, GME TX3540, TJM roof cage, Outback Ideas recovery points, LHS rear drawer, 2" Dobinsons/Bilstein lift, ARB CKMA12 air compressor, CoilRite airbags, ARB 2.5m awning, MCC Dual Wheel Carrier, Eagle Eye headlights with 55w hid lo beam.

Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Now there's an idea. Prado + naked lady with a Santa hat on for December. It would have to be a 120 as they are the best looking model. That would mean two beautiful shapes to appreciate.

nb: comments not meant to offend anyone but it's true, 120's are the best looking.

I had "explored" the concept of scantly clad young females sponging down a 120 (mine) in a car wash faicility. I even had some lined up. Unfortunately this silly idea was taken, ripped up, spat on, and covered with warnings of divorce, asset stripping (of my estate) and various oter nasty things. Hence, the photos will never come from me.....

I wonder if other famous artists had to endure such trials and tribulations?
    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

Still waiting on my code to be emailed as a paid member.

Looking forward to getting the calendar eventually :P
    Dan
    2012 GXL T/D Auto in white....ARB Bullbar, Bash plates, Alloy Roofrack, Awning and IPFs/ Airtec Snorkel/ GME UHF/ MSA Seatcovers/Outlaw Exhaust/ MT P3s/ OME lift/ Kaymar Rear Bar/ Drifta drawers/ ARB 60L fridge/ Powerful 4x4 Rock Rails/ Magnum 12K winch/ Sandgrabbas

I'm still waiting for a response as I received my code but couldnt get it to work.

See ya on the tracks, Richo
    Former Party Leader, Now SDO SEQLD GTG 2015 PFA (Pradopoint Fairy Advisor)
    Bitumen - A Blatant Waste of Taxpayers Money

Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Confirm mine is now received. That AJ fellow did well.
    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

Amazing shots. These are quite a few mind blowing shots..especially. Especially second one. Jumps real hard to get closer to it. I have entered the above link and find some interesting stuff there.
    Last edited by DarcyDarcy; 14-03-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    (((((Darcy(((((
    (((((((((((((((((

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234