Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 1,417 to 1,422 of 1422
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Where can I get hold of this "GOD input" you mention! is it like GOD mode in doom where it makes you invincible?

lol
    You can get it from Japan that "GOD mode" to unlock the controls. :-)
    Pearl white kakadu rolling on fuel hostage 18" with 285 60 18

Lurker
    On an offload trip last year I had the mirrors folded to avoid damage when hitting bushes and branches on narrow tracks. However, the ends of the mirrors and door handles got so badly marked by bush strikes that I was resigned to having them repainted. The Glacier White paint on my 2016 Prado turned out to be more robust that I thought, the marks all polished out. Then, on the last trip I used Bear cloth tape from Bunnings to cover the ends of the mirrors and door handles and this stopped any damage. Have just finished doing the same for a trip later this month. Doesn't look beautiful but it does the job, sticks very well out on the track but peels off cleanly when I get home.

Lurker
    Hey, Doing the same, how did you get the plate the charger mounted to to stay there?
    08 D4d Auto White Gx. Was stock as a rock......... But I'm just about done now.

Lurker
    Sorry, Skip, maybe I've got Monday-itis but I don't understand the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Skprado View Post
    Today install the video in motion unit. Now i can watch dvd while driving(well i am not). Main reason I brought and install it so i can use full mobile function like dialing/ contact search etc n also use navigation while driving(passenger use). Now i dont have to stop on side of the road to use mobile or navigation. These are on factory headunit kakadu. Rest all function are same as before. Brought it from Japan n cost me $200 with shipping. Installation was 10 minutes job clip clip n one wire earth done.
    And the next thing will be wifi mirrorlink. So phone display come on factory screen. Waiting for parts. Cheers
    This sounds really good.. It's a PITA when you're doing long highway trips like I do all the time, and having to stop to enter addresses or dial a number.

Has it worked out as good as it sounds Skprado?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgoorlieprado View Post
    This sounds really good.. It's a PITA when you're doing long highway trips like I do all the time, and having to stop to enter addresses or dial a number.

Has it worked out as good as it sounds Skprado?
    Yes works like a charm. Very happy with it. Just a press of button than it locks the location n mobile/dvd/nagivation option comes alive n even car maintenance button. Depress it everything like factory. Than it just take mintune or so for navigation to come to actual location.
    Pearl white kakadu rolling on fuel hostage 18" with 285 60 18

Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119