Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    So I bit the bullet and ordered the TJM T3 bullbar, colour coded to my Crystal Pearl VX. It gets fitted in 2 weeks. Will post some pics when it's complete. $2396 incl. painting and fitting.

Join the club. If you plan to add recovery points or a winch, the bar has to come off, so best to get it done all at the same time. The TJM winch fits nicely, and rated well in the 4x4 mag test.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 Crystal Pearl Auto VX 2.8, TJM Bar, Safari Snorkel, Cooper AT/3, OME 50mm lift, Dual batts

Nice Rig Bobcrusader! Yeah I'm getting the recovery points installed at the same time. I had already bought some Road Safe recovery points so TJM are fitting them for me at the same time as the bar for a small price adder. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

TJM T3 Explorer Bullbar fitted today. Very happy with the result.

IMG_3256.jpg
    IMG_3258.jpg
    IMG_3262.jpg

Let me know how your parking sensors go - I've had to disable mine as I think they botched the move, but could just be the bar design sets them off.
    2016 Crystal Pearl Auto VX 2.8, TJM Bar, Safari Snorkel, Cooper AT/3, OME 50mm lift, Dual batts

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcrusader View Post
    Let me know how your parking sensors go - I've had to disable mine as I think they botched the move, but could just be the bar design sets them off.
    If your issue is them going off for no apparent reason you might find its just that the hole they installer drilled is slightly too small. I know rain on the bullbar can set them off but if there is no rain you can bet the sunshine has warmed up the plastic sensor and expanded it in the hole.
    Cheers
    Micheal.

2008 GXL D4D Auto. GOING... GOING... GONE
    2015 GXL 1GD Auto. And it begins again...

Funny you mentioned that. I did have a few phantom alarms go off while driving today but it seemed to only happen when I went into a driveway or over a ditch. perhaps the sensors were sensing the road. I'll see how it goes.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920