Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Final Night/ Presentations

The plan is to have the final nights dinner and presentations at the Longford Country Club. This is just a short walk from the camp ground. We are planning to have a set menu with the cost known up front once it has been sorted. We will be having a room to ourselves with its own bar.

At the dinner we will be doing the presentations/ prize giving. As you would have read there are quite a few sponsors and that means quite a few prizes to win.
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

Final Night Meal/ Presentations

The final nights meal and presentation have now been confirmed.

We will be having the final nights meal at the Longford Bowls Club which is a 100m walk from where we will be camping for the final night. The meal will consist of a two course meal and the cost is as follows;

Adults- $20
    Children- $12

There will be bar facilities also available on the night.
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

With registrations now closed and for those that have registered you should have received an email last night with the Merchandise Order Form, this needs to be returned no later than 17th July. Any problems let me know. Check your spam folder as some have gone there for some reason.

Just a reminder to those that have not returned their merchandise order form, you have until this Friday the 17th July to return it.

To those that have already returned their order forms, thanks.

Charity Support

Pradopoint Tasmania GTG 2015 will be supporting the RFDS. While many people associate the RFDS with Outback Australia, there are people living in rural Tasmania (and on the surrounding islands) who are just as isolated and in just as much need of access to medical care as those living in the Outback.

Please help us support this wonderful organisation and ensure you bring with you some gold coins to pay any fines that will happen during the GTG.

Quote Originally Posted by VKPrado View Post
    Pradopoint Tasmania GTG 2015 will be supporting the RFDS. While many people associate the RFDS with Outback Australia, there are people living in rural Tasmania (and on the surrounding islands) who are just as isolated and in just as much need of access to medical care as those living in the Outback.

Please help us support this wonderful organisation and ensure you bring with you some gold coins to pay any fines that will happen during the GTG.
    I know some of the people coming to this GTG, might I suggest you arrange for credit card facilities for some of them to cover their fines

On a more serious note, great to see this happening again, it was a blast in 2012.

Cheers Andrew
    So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!

MY PRADO AND DIY CAMPER TRAILER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Arrival Time

The Committee will be on site at Myrtle Park, start point for Pradopoint Tasmania GTG 2015, from midday Saturday 26th September.

Anyone planning on being there before then that is not a problem. The office staff have all your names and can direct you to the area we will be all setting up in.

If you are at Myrtle Park the night before there will be wood available to use. I will be dropping off a trailer load on the Wednesday so there should be enough for an extra night.

thanks,
    great planning.

Email

Just letting all those attending that you have been sent an email with regards to an offer from Rays Outdoors in Launceston for any last minute items.

Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sitting here sulking that I have prioritised other trips on my bucket list over this one. I am sure all attendees will have a great time and I trust everything runs smoothly VK's. If it does it will on be very stressful rather than nerve shattering. Good luck and have a great time everyone.
    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

Mate we are enjoying this immensely. Everyone is having a great time

Sent from my iGizmo using Tapatalk
    2014 VX D4D. Dobinson 2 inch lift. TJM T3 Bullbar. rhino platform. TraxRax. Maxtrax. Dual batteries. GME TX3450.
    Setup to tow Crusader Muskateer caravan

I think we can officially say it was a great GTG Well done to VK and the team.

Cheers Andrew
    So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!

MY PRADO AND DIY CAMPER TRAILER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast