Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    There will be other items as well as the polo top that is going to be part of the rego.

If that is the only worry to stop you from coming down, we can quickly sort out other arrangements!
    '04 120 Petrol Flinders Red GXL
    with ARB Catalog, with TJM add ons!

OK, so when do we have to start thinking about booking the ferry for a Prado and camper/caravan?
    Can't we just keep travelling?
    Travelling Panelbeater
    Follow us on Facebook... Mr & Mrs Whitey's Great Oz Trek

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately you can only book 364 days in advanced. I've got a bit on - but I am going to attempt to chase down a deal.

But with a loaded and raised suspension Prado (not counting a trailer) you aren't considered a car...
    '04 120 Petrol Flinders Red GXL
    with ARB Catalog, with TJM add ons!

Quote Originally Posted by cfryback View Post
    Unfortunately you can only book 364 days in advanced. I've got a bit on - but I am going to attempt to chase down a deal.

But with a loaded and raised suspension Prado (not counting a trailer) you aren't considered a car...
    When we went on the ferry last year with our Prado with full roof rack it went for the car price, I think it was $89 one way.

Quote Originally Posted by cfryback View Post
    There will be other items as well as the polo top that is going to be part of the rego.

If that is the only worry to stop you from coming down, we can quickly sort out other arrangements!
    Nah mate, won't stop me, I'm just a fan of stubby coolers so just a suggestion. I'm sure the wife will wear the polo.
    150 Diesel, blue storm. Just added Ostrich Wing awning and ARB Diff Breathers. Also has ARB rear air locker and on-board compressor, couplertec rust proofing and rubber weatherproof mats throughout, colour coded ARB deluxe winch bar, outback ideas front recovery points and GME TX3540 radio. Pioneer Platform, TraxRax, Wet Seat seat covers, Dual Battery System, OME 2inch Lift, Safari Snorkel, ARB Bash Plates and a home made set of drawers.

Some news on the sponsorship front with REDARC coming on board and supporting the event. Details of their support will be annouced when all sorted.
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

Proud to also annoounce the support of the local branch of Opposite Lock. Some great prizes coming to the event.
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

Good job VK
    Was just thinking yesterday after looking up at my roof rack if Rhino might be approached to be given the chance to offer a few goodies, also Narva and of course Lightforce.
    Then seeing your signature above MSA products adorn more than just a few members vehicles.
    SOUTH AUSTRALIA GATEWAY TO THE OUTBACK!
    2003 GXL V6 AUTO 120 CHAMPAGNE MICA [DUNE]
    LIST OF ACCESSORIES GROWING, WISH LIST SLOWLY DECLINING

A few good suggestions there Troy. I will add them to the list of companies to send a letter to. Have just been blown away by who actually knows about the GTG being held in Tasmania in 2015.
    Last edited by VKPrado; 23-09-2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Blog Entries
    Hey there VK.
    For various reasons we cant bring our Prado and Id like to put it out there and publicly ask if a non prado is allowed at the event.
    If allowed we would attend in the Troopy, at least its a Toyota!
    Also, when are you taking registrations for the GTG?
    Drew
    HERS - KZJ120, BILSTIEN / KINGS, AMTS GEAR, RHINO GEAR, OUTBACK DRAWERS ETC ETC ETC
    MINE - HDJ78 RV TROOPY. 1HDFTE. TWIN FACTORY LOCKERS. STEINBAUER POWER. OME LIFT. BEAST.

Just found out about this GTG!

We live just out of Hobart so if we can be of any help just let us know!

Cheers Strahan. (But i don't live in Strahan!)
    2005 GXL With most of the fruit!
    Our travels; www.anotherbeautifulstretch.com

G'day Strahan

I will send you a PM shortly with regards to your offer.

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast