Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggy View Post
    Tape is readily available thru amayama.

I think Toyota are telling fibs.. and just don't want to do the job unless it's for big coin.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. You're probably right about toyota though.
    150 Diesel, blue storm. Just added Ostrich Wing awning and ARB Diff Breathers. Also has ARB rear air locker and on-board compressor, couplertec rust proofing and rubber weatherproof mats throughout, colour coded ARB deluxe winch bar, outback ideas front recovery points and GME TX3540 radio. Pioneer Platform, TraxRax, Wet Seat seat covers, Dual Battery System, OME 2inch Lift, Safari Snorkel, ARB Bash Plates and a home made set of drawers.

Lost an argument with a tree

Anyone have suggestions whether this might be repairable with plastic welding just the shroud? The break is pretty clean and would be barely noticeable up top.

Busted spoiler.jpg

Or am I up for insurance/Toyota $1270 replacement. Local (Remote) wreckers don't have any.

i use this mob, easy to deal with just need ya VIn number to confirm correct parts, here is what i quickly found

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/toyo...EYQ&group=7652

Attached Images Attached Images
    2010 Blue Storm GXL Deisel Auto, HR towbar, uniden UHF, 270/65/17 BFG A/T, Delux ARB bullbar (FITTED), IPF Xtreme Spotties, Safari Snorkel (to come) Sungrabba mats (awesome)

Thanks Gympiebrowns,

I'm hopeful the Aussie Glacier White is equivalent to the listed "Super White 2, 040". How have you gone with painted/colour purchases before or is this a risk?

It's $621 in AUD but that's still half the bloody price of Toyota Australia! Out of stock for now but I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Piggy View Post
    Tape is readily available thru amayama.

I think Toyota are telling fibs.. and just don't want to do the job unless it's for big coin.
    You were right. I got onto the service manager and told him the whole story. He got it sorted that week and did it under the extended warranty.
    150 Diesel, blue storm. Just added Ostrich Wing awning and ARB Diff Breathers. Also has ARB rear air locker and on-board compressor, couplertec rust proofing and rubber weatherproof mats throughout, colour coded ARB deluxe winch bar, outback ideas front recovery points and GME TX3540 radio. Pioneer Platform, TraxRax, Wet Seat seat covers, Dual Battery System, OME 2inch Lift, Safari Snorkel, ARB Bash Plates and a home made set of drawers.

hey Beatit99,

have not had to worry about paint matching, my purchases have been for internal or non painted parts, all the best

it seems the 2 colours are the same...

http://members.iinet.com.au/~stepho/colour.htm

https://www.touchuppaints.com.au/ind...RADO&year=2012
    Last edited by gympiebrowns; 31-03-2017 at 05:28 PM.
    2010 Blue Storm GXL Deisel Auto, HR towbar, uniden UHF, 270/65/17 BFG A/T, Delux ARB bullbar (FITTED), IPF Xtreme Spotties, Safari Snorkel (to come) Sungrabba mats (awesome)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12