Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Lurker
    I am also interested in bulk buy

Highly recommend Supafit - deal direct - great people.

I have the "Denim" canvas, softer/excellent comfort & look smick, been in my 120 GXL for almost 12 months.

If your regularly on bush/beach trips the "Mining canvas" type will stand a lot of abuse.

They make the seat cover patterns direct from exact model. Mine fitted perfectly out of the box.

That said the mid row wide seat could do with another "front-rear" strap for perfection.

No luck through email so far was going to be past on to sales manager but haven't heard anything since will give them a ring next week but not looking promising.

Lurker

150 series seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by Rdae1981 View Post
    No luck through email so far was going to be past on to sales manager but haven't heard anything since will give them a ring next week but not looking promising.
    Thanks for that Rdae. A few people, including myself, keen for a set of Supafit going by the replies so far. Thanks for taking time to try and organise this as well. Much appreciated.

Lurker
    Not sure if they make it for the 150 series, but a local Australian brand named Dingo Trails, makes great seat covers that are dark and that last. http://dingotrails.com.au/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345