Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    yep - some interest here Rdae1981
    Damien
    2003 GXL
    2014 GX

Quote Originally Posted by Rdae1981 View Post
    I have been thinking about approaching the supafit/supatrim to see if they are interested in doing a group buy as the bushskins group buy was such a success. Would be interesting to find out how much interest there is before approaching.
    Sounds good mate, I'm interested.

Regards....Mick

Also interested in the group buy

I have sent an email regarding a group buy will post in the cheap finds section if it is a goer

Lurker

150 series seat covers

Am also keen for a set of Supafit seat covers.

I'd be interested in a Supafit set as well.
    95 3.0 TD LWB, Bilstein/Kings 2", Alien snorkel, Tunit, K&N filter, SuperPro bushes, GG AT2 265/75, Goodridge stainless brake hoses, Nitrac 8 grooved discs, K4 rock sliders

Just bought a set of Supafit canvas for a 150 series GX, extremely impressed with the material quality, fit and looks.

I bought a set for the front and second row seats, dingo trail seat covers. They are nice and dark, water proof, excellent covers. They even do a cover for the centre consol which was tricky to keep tight but worked it out and sits snug. All the seat covers are great fitting as well. I think it was about 550 for the set.

http://dingotrails.com.au/product-ca...50-nov-09-now/

@Secco do they have a store to install the covers or they will only ship it to you?

Does anyone know a store in Sydney who has Black Duck seat covers? I prefer going to store instead of relying on the photos online not sure if those will fit in properly :-)

@JTurboPrado2.8
    As far as I know they only ship to you. They are a bit tricky to begin with. But after the first one I got the hang of it. They are an excellent fit.

Lurker

150 series seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by Rdae1981 View Post
    I have sent an email regarding a group buy will post in the cheap finds section if it is a goer
    Any word back yet Rdae1981?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast