Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    My blue one arrived today along with a dual USB outlet.

The service from Solid Kit was outstanding. Answered my questions and then shipped within an hour of paying. Fantastic!
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

So now I have my volt meter the next thing to work out is whether or not it is on all the time or switched or when the ignition is on.

What are peoples thoughts on any or all the ways of wiring the meter in?

If it is switched what is the best switch to match the blanks?
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

Mine are wired direct to each battery, so on all the time. Handy if you want to have a quick look as you pass by.

I put mine in the centre console, have a group of power related widgets.

Voltmeter.jpg

I got a battery voltage switch from AOB eBay. Sits beside the dual battery voltmeter and Dual 2.1a USB outlets from solidkit. I powered the USB from the aux battery so it's always got power.

I connected the negatives for the voltmeter and USB ports and used a relay controlled by the AOB push button switch to turn all of it off as I don't like the constant glow of the LEDs at night.
    2008 Prado 120 GXL V6 auto. Stock...but slowly building it up

Well I have finally had the volt meter wired in and I am very happy with how it works and looks. It has been wired so that the auxiliary stays on all the time and the main only comes on once the accessories is turned on.

The whole Solid Kit is a nice piece of gear and would recommend it to anyone.

Ummmmmm........

I would really love me some good $10forpp if the offer could get some cpr? Why not go for the record of longest openining special ever?

Also, I've been watching pp for years and gotten a lot of useful help, I'm not just a discount whore signing up to save $10.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567