Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Whitey1 View Post
    Conformation from MSA 4x4 today that they will be supporting us by donating a voucher for seat covers and a set of 6 wine bottle protectors!! I will post photos once they arrive. Christine from MSA 4x4 tells me that she is heading to the Sydney show, so if you're in NSW and planning to attend, pop by their stand and thank them for their support of PradoPoint over the years.
    Will do i will be there helping out the 4WD association on Saturday.

Conformation from MSA 4x4 today that they will be supporting us by donating a voucher for seat covers and a set of 6 wine bottle protectors!! I will post photos once they arrive. Christine from MSA 4x4 tells me that she is heading to the Sydney show, so if you're in NSW and planning to attend, pop by their stand and thank them for their support of PradoPoint over the years.
    I can think of three Tasmania ladies who would very much like the wine bottle protectors to protect their precious cargo and I know of one Tassie male who is also attending who really likes the MSA seat covers he won at the last GTG.

MSA- great products and a great supporter of the GTG's.
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

Just had confirmation from ARB in Canningvale Perth that they are happy to be a major sponsor of the 2017 GTG!! Whitey1 & I are heading to the 4WD and camping show on the 11th November and will catch up with Ian from ARB there and discuss what major prizes we would like!! They will be placing their logo on the front of our event shirts as well!! I'm super stoked!!
    Happy owner of a Dark Red 120 D4D with lots of lovely extra bits.
    On here cos I opened my mouth at the Tassie GTG to organise a WA GTG.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred63 View Post
    Will do i will be there helping out the 4WD association on Saturday.
    Caught up with Christine at the show and passed on the thanks for their ongoing support.
    Happy Sponsor

Out of control poster! Bushbasher's Avatar
    Just put an order in with local ARB dealer and mentioned the GTG. I will knock up a flyer and put it on their wall and see if anybody is interested in attending and if there's some further sponsorship. I'm also going on a run next Sunday with some PP members so will champion the cause there too.
    Dave
    Views expressed are mine alone and are not intended to compromise the integrity of my employer nor offend those who may read such views.
    Bugger Bali, get out and see Australia before we sell it all to China.

Just had confirmation from ARB in Canningvale Perth that they are happy to be a major sponsor of the 2017 GTG!! Whitey1 & I are heading to the 4WD and camping show on the 11th November and will catch up with Ian from ARB there and discuss what major prizes we would like!! They will be placing their logo on the front of our event shirts as well!! I'm super stoked!!
    Looks like I have another place to add to my places to visit while in WA. We are going through Perth so will stop in and say thank you for their support and maybe make a purchase while there.

You guys are doing a fantastic job with securing all this sponsorship.
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

Conformation from MSA 4x4 today that they will be supporting us by donating a voucher for seat covers and a set of 6 wine bottle protectors!!

Can't we just keep travelling?
    Travelling Panelbeater
    Follow us on Facebook... Mr & Mrs Whitey's Great Oz Trek

Big Welcome to Kaymar who will be supporting us again for the GTG. Watch this space for more details!!

A big welcome to Hema Maps who will be providing us with a number of great Hema Map products to give away. See the new Competitions thread for your chance to win now!!

I have the MSA wine bottle protectors and they fit under the front passenger seat, get used every time we go away They were on our Kimberley trip this year so are WA tried and tested.

See ya on the tracks, Richo.
    Former Party Leader, Now SDO SEQLD GTG 2015 PFA (Pradopoint Fairy Advisor)
    Bitumen - A Blatant Waste of Taxpayers Money

Out of control poster! Bushbasher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richoson View Post
    they fit under the front passenger seat
    That's where you keep the empties heh?
    Dave
    Views expressed are mine alone and are not intended to compromise the integrity of my employer nor offend those who may read such views.
    Bugger Bali, get out and see Australia before we sell it all to China.

I have spoken with Charmaine from Inox today and they will be happy to support our event! Watch this space!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast