Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Whitey1 View Post
    I have spoken with Charmaine from Inox today and they will be happy to support our event! Watch this space!
    Those that attended the 2015 GTG will know what a great sponsor INOX is so it is great they are coming on board again. I am still using their products and loving them.
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

Blog Entries
    I agree Vaughan,

I find the spray on grease a fantastic piece of kit.
    Greg - 08 D4D Prado,
    Some trips done - Cape York, Fraser Island, Simpson Desert / Central Aust, Vic High Country.

Out of control poster! Bushbasher's Avatar
    Still haven't used my can from the 2015 GTG in Tassie.
    Dave
    Views expressed are mine alone and are not intended to compromise the integrity of my employer nor offend those who may read such views.
    Bugger Bali, get out and see Australia before we sell it all to China.

This from Lloyd Morley at Kununurra Toyota who will be sponsoring us next year -

"We will also welcome any of the participants requiring services or parts when here in Kununurra and by way of 10% discount on labour for any non-TSA servicing or repairs. Please bear in mind that May is our busy time so as much advance notice as possible will be appreciated".

So if your due for an oil change or such by the time your due in Kununurra, get there few days early, get your car serviced and maybe enjoy some of the events on offer during the Ord Valley Muster, including the Kimberley Moon Concert.
    The start of the GTG is only 70km east at Lake Argyle, so if your coming from the NT you will have to surrender all fruit/ veg/ nuts/ honey to quarantine, so drive to Kununurra, stock up and then return to Lake Argyle for the GTG!! Simples!!
    More on quarantine later...
    Happy owner of a Dark Red 120 D4D with lots of lovely extra bits.
    On here cos I opened my mouth at the Tassie GTG to organise a WA GTG.

Great to see the local Toyota dealer coming on board and supporting this event. Great job Lloyd Morley at Kununurra Toyota.
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

Can't we just keep travelling?
    Travelling Panelbeater
    Follow us on Facebook... Mr & Mrs Whitey's Great Oz Trek

Have just supported one of the wonderful GTG sponsors.

I am now the proud over of a Redarc SBI12 isolator. Just the thing I need to ensure my batteries are fully charged and not going flat.

Well, I just got a Redarc DC DC Charger 1225D for my LC. Happy to support a sponsor.
    Dave
    Views expressed are mine alone and are not intended to compromise the integrity of my employer nor offend those who may read such views.

We also purchased a REDARC item for the new van - R-12-1000RS inverter so I can run my hair dryer

I hit up Korr Lighting for sponsorship but they haven't bothered to reply to my email even after i spent money (again) and gave them a good wrap.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Whitey1 View Post
    We also purchased a REDARC item for the new van - R-12-1000RS inverter so I can run my hair dryer
    Please don't tell Mrs VKPrado about that as she will either want one herself or want to use yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Bushbasher View Post
    I hit up Korr Lighting for sponsorship but they haven't bothered to reply to my email even after i spent money (again) and gave them a good wrap.
    Yeah , no reply from my emails and even face to face at the 4wd show. Obviously we're not important enough....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast