Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Deleted - duplicate post
    Last edited by steve.armitage; 27-09-2017 at 01:16 PM. Reason: duplicate

Rose has a snorkel.

Yesterday, i got a Safari snorkel fitted by Opposite Lock in Balcatta. I was too chicken to do it myself.

Driving home along the freeway, there was no apparent additional wind noise.

Fitted AMTS' compressor/fuel filter mount with an ARB high output compressor.
    Very nicely manufactured. Some of the steps were a little off, but easy enough to work out.
    The connector is easily accessible and easy to connect/disconnect.

The mount just fitted along the cables i'd run from my dual battery system (in the grey conduit)

The excess compressor cables tucked into the mount next to the relay.

Quote Originally Posted by steve.armitage View Post
    Fitted AMTS' compressor/fuel filter mount with an ARB high output compressor.
    Very nicely manufactured. Some of the steps were a little off, but easy enough to work out.
    The connector is easily accessible and easy to connect/disconnect.

The mount just fitted along the cables i'd run from my dual battery system (in the grey conduit)

The excess compressor cables tucked into the mount next to the relay.
    Just watch the temps having the compressor mounted under bonnet especially on the new 2.8l.
    I did have mine there but got hot that coulndt touch it after pumping 4 tyres 15psi in each.
    I moved mine to inside the cab above the left hand wheel arch fits perfectly and is in the a/c

Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post
    Just watch the temps having the compressor mounted under bonnet especially on the new 2.8l.
    I did have mine there but got hot that coulndt touch it after pumping 4 tyres 15psi in each.
    I moved mine to inside the cab above the left hand wheel arch fits perfectly and is in the a/c
    Thanks Hally, I'll keep an eye on that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234