I brought Rose, the red Prado this October, just before disappearing to the UK for 5 weeks.
[FITTED] [IN PROGRESS] [WAITING LIST]
I've added links where possible - mostly for my reference to find the things that look interesting!
Rose, a 2.8TD Auto Prado GXL was delivered with:
1. Toyota towbar
2. Max legal tinting on the side and rear windows
3. Rubber mat in the rear, normal mats throughout
This forum has been a great resource for ideas - thanks for sharing your ideas!
I'm trying to get as many of these during the sales, where there is no urgency.
Things ordered, to fit before our first trip this Christmas:
1. Set of neoprene seat covers from Wet Seats in black with red stitching for the front and middle rows - LINK
2. Rhino Rack 2.1m Pioneer Platform with Backbone (25% off with Autobarn weekend sale) - LINK
3. Rhino Rack 2.5m awning (25% off with Autobarn weekend sale) - LINK
4. Dual battery and additional cabin power setup - more in another post, as there is lot i'm still working out
5. Hold my phone, ClickOn mount and phone holder - LINK
On the waiting list for future budget and sales:
1. UHF CB radio & antenna (Icom IC-450N + ZCG GRN480)
2. Bull bar - TJM T13 or ARB Summit (after i've seen one)
3. Dual wheel rear carrier (Kaymar or Outback Accessories)
4. Suspension, especially after adding #3 and #4 (TBD)
5. Draws (TBD)