Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    STEAK NIGHT Melb Vic - WED 11th January 6.00 pm - Port Melbourne

    So we haven't had an official Steak Night this year so I/We think its time
    Who is ready for a steak at the Railway Club Hotel

    Don't be shy! All are welcome!

    6.00pm 11th January 2017

    http://www.railwayclubhotel.com.au/

    Who's Coming (max of 12):
    1. Me
    2. 3. 4. Anth, Mrs Anth & Roo
    5. Oceanracer
    6.7. hulby and Mrs hulby
    8. Sefo
    9. Shan
    Last edited by Tazdevil; 10-01-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    Dec 2006-KDJ120R-D4D-GXL-Charcoal Grey...with a couple extras.
    Get Out and Enjoy.

  2. #2
    Out of control poster! Anth120playdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melb this minute elsewhere in OZ the next
    Posts
    5,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdevil View Post
    So we haven't had an official Steak Night this year so I/We think its time
    Who is ready for a steak at the Railway Club Hotel

    Don't be shy! All are welcome!

    6.00pm 11th January 2017

    http://www.railwayclubhotel.com.au/

    Who's Coming:
    Me
    Ohh I miss those mouthwatering steaks, exe but worth it.
    Did you get the room for 12?

    Add me,
    A sexy lady,
    N the roo, please

    So add 3 please, if girls allowed?

    Cumon peeps, don't b shy.
    Cheers, Anth - Technician
    Prado 1kd-ftv D4d specialist

    SYDNEY trip in April
    FRESH Injectors @ 120,000k, ONLY use NEW DENSO & pipes
    NO CHIPS NO TUNE UPS - piston crack risk it - feeling lucky?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anth120playdo View Post
    Ohh I miss those mouthwatering steaks, exe but worth it.
    Did you get the room for 12?

    Add me,
    A sexy lady,
    N the roo, please

    So add 3 please, if girls allowed?

    Cumon peeps, don't b shy.
    Yep only enough room for 12 and added
    Dec 2006-KDJ120R-D4D-GXL-Charcoal Grey...with a couple extras.
    Get Out and Enjoy.

  4. #4
    Add me thanks

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanracer View Post
    Add me thanks
    of course
    Dec 2006-KDJ120R-D4D-GXL-Charcoal Grey...with a couple extras.
    Get Out and Enjoy.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
    Posts
    443
    hulby and Mrs hulby, so add another 2 please
    Cheers
    White 2012 GXL 150 TD Auto. Work in progress. Aiming to spend less than when I kitted out the 120!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by hulbyw View Post
    hulby and Mrs hulby, so add another 2 please
    Cheers
    Yep added
    Dec 2006-KDJ120R-D4D-GXL-Charcoal Grey...with a couple extras.
    Get Out and Enjoy.

  8. #8
    Count me in.. been a while

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    Count me in.. been a while
    Yep counted in
    Dec 2006-KDJ120R-D4D-GXL-Charcoal Grey...with a couple extras.
    Get Out and Enjoy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •