Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Craggles123 View Post
    will be late march apparently
    Cool, cheers.

Hi Killswitch,

Just logged in again to do some research for bashplates and saw this deal. I've mailed Samantha in the hopes I'm not too late. Sorry to just gate crash the party..

Cheers
    Troy

Quote Originally Posted by TroyVis View Post
    Hi Killswitch,

Just logged in again to do some research for bashplates and saw this deal. I've mailed Samantha in the hopes I'm not too late. Sorry to just gate crash the party..

Cheers
    Troy
    You might have just got in in time. :P
    [2007 GXL 120 3.0L TD Auto] Mods: Bilstein Shocks & King 2" Lift Springs - 265/70/17 Cooper AT/3s Tyres - Sovereign Alloy bullbar - LED Spotlights - Snorkel - Recovery Points - BushSkinz bash plates - 2.2m Alloy Overlander Full Rack - 2.5m Awning - GME TX3120S UHF & GME AE4703 6.6dBi - LED Worklights - Milford Cargo Barrier - JVC indash DVD - Maxtrax - Pulling a heavily modified Jayco Dove Pop Top Camper

++++++++++++++++++ This Group Buy is now closed. ++++++++++++++++++
    +++++++++ Thanks to all of you who put your name down and enjoy! +++++++++

Please keep us posted with delivery and also fitting.
    [2007 GXL 120 3.0L TD Auto] Mods: Bilstein Shocks & King 2" Lift Springs - 265/70/17 Cooper AT/3s Tyres - Sovereign Alloy bullbar - LED Spotlights - Snorkel - Recovery Points - BushSkinz bash plates - 2.2m Alloy Overlander Full Rack - 2.5m Awning - GME TX3120S UHF & GME AE4703 6.6dBi - LED Worklights - Milford Cargo Barrier - JVC indash DVD - Maxtrax - Pulling a heavily modified Jayco Dove Pop Top Camper

Invoice received and paid, just scraped in..

Thanks Killswitch great work

A little OT but has anyone fitted these with an ARB deluxe bar?

Hi all, Samantha has just emailed me with an update. Please see below:

Hi Phil

Could you all the guys know the following information in regards to dispatch of the buy.

We have had a major issue with our electroplater a week ago when new shipment of orders arrived. We sincerely apologise for this delay as it was completely unexpected, we are working to resolve thing as quickly as possible.

The new electroplaters have started already and they are hoping to have things completed by some stage towards the end of this week please bear in mind they working through in excess of 500 guards.

Once the guards arrive back to us, your order will be dispatched, if you are getting you guards black please allow a few more days.

We are currently estimating that the orders for the Buy will start rolling out next week, if there is any further delay I will let you know.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Samantha

Thanks for the update! I was starting to wonder where they got to.

I just got a dispatch notification so there should be more on the way shortly!

Lurker
    Dispatch notice recieved.

Guards hand delivered this afternoon by Kieron they look the goods hope they are easy to fit ��
    Live One Day at a Time for Tomorrow May Never Come
    Build Up: http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread...-s-120-D4D-GXL
    Toyota Prado D4D-SOLD; now a 2014 Landcruiser 200 Altitude, Holden Colorado DCab http://www.fuelly.com/smallsig-metric/48073.png

No dispatch notice yet, hopefully soon as they're getting sent to my workplace and i'm leaving this place in a couple of weeks :P

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213