Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Those who have purchased the pioneer roof tray from these guys, what are your thoughts? Is it worth it? Or should I get a new one?
    My experience is if you have a nice new vehicle then spend the extra and get a new one. Wait for a sale like 20% off at auto-one which happens occasionally or if you can't wait for that join their club and get 10% off anyway. If you have an older vehicle and your not worried at all what it looks like then gives these guy's a go. Service was great but the one I got sent was very, very second hand.

Thanks Rich_150,

I managed to score a 3 week old second hand Pioneer SX platform for $500, worth $1183, got to be happy with that!

Yes an absolute Steel! Yes got too be happy with that!
    Prado GXL 150, 2010, White, Auto, Diesel. A few bits mostly stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Those who have purchased the pioneer roof tray from these guys, what are your thoughts? Is it worth it? Or should I get a new one?
    Mine was as good as new for all intents and purposes, so half price was a great deal.
    2010 150 gxl D4D with ARB delux bar, towbar! Custom DIY drawers, rhino HD bars, 2" Dobinsons, platform rack, IPF lights and BFG AT2 and extras

Definitely worthwhile - mine was second hand and had a few scratches on top & 2 holes drilled in the short end rails. I've just got back from 10 weeks in WA and it now looks the same as a new one would - covered in dead bugs, red dirt & scratched on top from where I put stuff!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123