QLD: 5 2012 prado gxl rims with centre caps and nuts

ITEM: 5 rims off a 2012 GXL
    CONDITION: Used. Fairly good condition. 1 has a small scratch
    REASON FOR SELLING: was running a second set of rims so these were just used around town. I'm downsizing to 1 set all the time now
    PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: Price Dropped to $750 to see if I can shift them
    EXTRA INFO:
    PICTURES:

Last edited by talk2tiny; 20-04-2017 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Price Drop
    150 Diesel, blue storm. Just added Ostrich Wing awning and ARB Diff Breathers. Also has ARB rear air locker and on-board compressor, couplertec rust proofing and rubber weatherproof mats throughout, colour coded ARB deluxe winch bar, outback ideas front recovery points and GME TX3540 radio. Pioneer Platform, TraxRax, Wet Seat seat covers, Dual Battery System, OME 2inch Lift, Safari Snorkel, ARB Bash Plates and a home made set of drawers.

Price Dropped to $750
    150 Diesel, blue storm. Just added Ostrich Wing awning and ARB Diff Breathers. Also has ARB rear air locker and on-board compressor, couplertec rust proofing and rubber weatherproof mats throughout, colour coded ARB deluxe winch bar, outback ideas front recovery points and GME TX3540 radio. Pioneer Platform, TraxRax, Wet Seat seat covers, Dual Battery System, OME 2inch Lift, Safari Snorkel, ARB Bash Plates and a home made set of drawers.

Lurker
    Helpful hint, try putting them on ebay or gumtree as a single rim, not set. It's easier to find someone who wants 1 extra spare or to replace a damaged rim. I sold my 5 for between $200 and $220 each plus shipping. They went fairly quick too.

Thanks Jerrers, I might give that a go

Message sent.