Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Hey Neil,

I'm actually in the process of getting some load-deflection data for the progressive coils, which will greatly assist in terms of ride height calculations. I'll be able to discuss their properties more once I get this data.

Yes OME coils used to be made by King. I'm not sure what the current arrangement is.

Dobinsons coils do tend to display more continuous settling compared to Kings, which suggests they haven't been scragged enough.

More on this later!

Best

Mark
    2006 GXL petrol auto. ARB deluxe bar x3 HID IPF's, ARB alloy roofrack, ARB awning, BFG A/T, Safari snorkel, Piranha breathers, Pacemaker extractors, Bilstein D563-M2 433-570mm with H&R 675lb/in, Ironman 45682FE 383-618mm with Dobinsons 487, Firestone kevlar 60psi airbags, 30mm extended Roadsafe links, AMTS bashplate and recovery points, ABR Flyer with Powersonic AGM.

Advanced Member
    Thanks Mark!

Now have my email option set to on - be keen to keep up with any of your updates/progress/group buy

Lurker
    Hey Samo86. I have the foam cell in our Prado and love em. We have the constant load springs too. They are great and worth the money, even though they are priced really well. Cheers

Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu Balls View Post
    Hey Samo86. I have the foam cell in our Prado and love em. We have the constant load springs too. They are great and worth the money, even though they are priced really well. Cheers
    Thanks Stu, cant wait to give them a test!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567