Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lurker
    Thanks for info. Ended up buying 9" supacentre due to other positive reviews. Fitting them tomorrow. Cheers.
    2011 GXL D4D

Lurker

Sunyee vs 4WD Supacentre led Light bars

I have posted this as both of the companies are still going and i thought it may be relevant to the topic. I compared my Sunyee 20" 126w lightbar (dual row led)with my mates 22" 4WD Supacentre light bar (dual row led). Both purchased in 2017. The Sunyee has a little better spot and throws a bit further, it has like a magnifying lens on each led, also 6 flood type lenses on each side. It draws about 4.5A. Uses the sliding bottom mounts which suited me better because it bolts to the spot light brackets perfectly. It was much lighter than the Supacentre bar, about half the weight and smaller. It does not heat up, heat sink is fine. The 4WD Supacentre bar has a better flood beam as it has more flood type lenses each side than the Sunyee. 4WD Supacentre bar has the mounting brackets at each end of the bar. Anyway my personal pick would be the Sunyee. They are worth the money but if you could afford more then i would go a brand name, the cheap ones don't light up as far as i would like. My mate updated his to a KORR and says it is a lot better, but then again it was 6-7 times the price!

Lurker
    Hey shaneb, how did your lights go? What's the scoop?

The wattage figures are completely bogus on most eBay LED's. They put 8x 5w LED's into a light and call it 40w. There is no way they actually draw 40w of power.

I have used lots of sunyee lights (on agricultural machinery) and they are good (and cheap) but don't believe the wattage and lumen figures.

Cheers,
    Nova

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12