Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by drwormy View Post
    I think you really would benefit by posting up the part numbers you are considering. Medium and Heavy duty mean different things to different companies and might mean different to what you think. Also there is a decent brains trust that know the Bilsteins that do and dont work for what your considering. If there are wanting to fit you A712/A713's then look elsewhere.
    Curious to know why you're saying not to get those shocks?

Quote Originally Posted by drwormy View Post
    I think you really would benefit by posting up the part numbers you are considering. Medium and Heavy duty mean different things to different companies and might mean different to what you think. Also there is a decent brains trust that know the Bilsteins that do and dont work for what your considering. If there are wanting to fit you A712/A713's then look elsewhere.
    Curious to know why you're saying not to get those shocks?

Lurker
    Hi all
    I've just bought a 2013 SX 3 door. It has an ECB alloy bulbar and 2nd battery under the bonnet. The back end has airbag helpers but other than that the suspension is stock. We have a 12' offroad van (about 1.25t 100kg on the ball) that we will cart around behind it - but haven't yet. I would really appreciate advice/opinions from people about the sorts of modifications I should maybe apply for this setup. I don't need a lift really, I want to retain comfort, I don't want the back end sagging. We don't go off-road but do go rough-road. If there are other threads please point me at them. I have used Koni shocks on a ute before and have a good opinion of them. I don't mind paying for something that is going to be good.
    cheers

Hey mate,
    Just installed outback armour, 2inch lift and a set of air bags in the rear.

the fronts i went with heavy duties (Bar, dual battery, winch to come),
    the rear are normal duty, as the car is typical empty around town.

I've been stoked with the ride and comfort.
    Around town and empty the car is great to drive, firm, but comfortable.

With it loaded up like our recent trip, we filled the bags with 30psi to level the car out and it felt great. you still feel the extra weight, but the car is level and feels better.

Well worth considering.

Whole kit was 1800. i fitted it myself in a day and was very easy as the struts come pre-assmbled. Makes it easy.

Check out the photos and write up if your interested.
    http://www.pradopoint.com.au/showthr...-Airbag-review

Lurker
    Very interesting - well done. Thanks for that - the idea of standard duty on the back makes sense.
    thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12