Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Lurker
    At 100km/h my sits at about 1550rpm, putting on cruise control locks in in for me when it won't lock in with the foot pedal. Getting the ecm upgrade next week. I have monitored the fuel since new and coming up to 30000kms the graph the fuel lite app gives I can see exactly when a longer burn has helped bring my fuel down. Hoping the upgrade keeps it down!

Mine was Jan 2016 build and has had no gearbox firmware changes (just the DPF update). Has always used 6th as expected. Quite happy that it only uses 6th above about 80kph (sometimes less) since it seems a little less smooth if it tries to use 6th at less than 1500 rpm. I have previously posted that I think the 2.8 likes to have a occasional 'lively' run (run it up the revs, more throttle, decent length of trip) to keep it clear, but this is purely subjective. However, in a modern car we should not need to have to worry about this kind of thing.

Lurker
    1083 ks since ecu update and gearbox firmware update and averages 11.05/100. Not happy and that included about 400ks highway driving with the only mod a pioneer tray. I'll give it another tank and if no change will take back to Toyota.

That 6 speed sounds like a dog, the old 5 speed locks 5th from 60 and holds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -=2014 GXL D4D Auto Graphite, Firestone Airbags, ARB/Optima D34 Dual Battery, ARB UVP, TJM Airtech Snorkel=-

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456