Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey Tiny. Still on at Meadowbrook Hotel tonight? I will try and be there. Won't be eating, but am interested in having a chat about GTG. Cheers Lawrie.

Quote Originally Posted by REV View Post
    Hey Tiny. Still on at Meadowbrook Hotel tonight? I will try and be there. Won't be eating, but am interested in having a chat about GTG. Cheers Lawrie.
    Hey Rev, lets go with yes, at the Meadowbrook, and hope sandstorm checks between now and then and doesn't end up at the glen.

Tiny

For those interested, we had a productive first committee meeting and will be starting to lock in dates shortly. Stay Tuned!
    150 Diesel, blue storm. Just added Ostrich Wing awning and ARB Diff Breathers. Also has ARB rear air locker and on-board compressor, couplertec rust proofing and rubber weatherproof mats throughout, colour coded ARB deluxe winch bar, outback ideas front recovery points and GME TX3540 radio. Pioneer Platform, TraxRax, Wet Seat seat covers, Dual Battery System, OME 2inch Lift, Safari Snorkel, ARB Bash Plates and a home made set of drawers.

If there's any admins monitoring this thread who can create a new Pradopoint GTG 2018 thread for me, that would be fantastic.

Tiny
    150 Diesel, blue storm. Just added Ostrich Wing awning and ARB Diff Breathers. Also has ARB rear air locker and on-board compressor, couplertec rust proofing and rubber weatherproof mats throughout, colour coded ARB deluxe winch bar, outback ideas front recovery points and GME TX3540 radio. Pioneer Platform, TraxRax, Wet Seat seat covers, Dual Battery System, OME 2inch Lift, Safari Snorkel, ARB Bash Plates and a home made set of drawers.

Quote Originally Posted by talk2tiny View Post
    For those interested, we had a productive first committee meeting and will be starting to lock in dates shortly. Stay Tuned!
    That's a positive Tiny
    Good to hear you have some like minded members getting on board to put the wheels in motion.
    "Staying Tuned"
    Cheers
    Troy
    SOUTH AUSTRALIA GATEWAY TO THE OUTBACK!
    2003 GXL V6 AUTO 120 CHAMPAGNE MICA [DUNE]
    LIST OF ACCESSORIES GROWING, WISH LIST SLOWLY DECLINING

Quote Originally Posted by talk2tiny View Post
    If there's any admins monitoring this thread who can create a new Pradopoint GTG 2018 thread for me, that would be fantastic.

Tiny
    Noted and will get the admin on to it.

"Staying Tuned" here as well.
    Tasmania 2015 GTG Committee Member 2005 Prado Pilbara, Sovereign Bar, Driver & passenger weathershields, UHF TX3220, Spare wheel spaces, Lifestyle rack, Genuine front & midrow seatcovers, Genuine front & midrow rubber floor mats, ARB 47 litre fridge/freezer, Hilux washer jets, BF Goodridge A/T, Radiator protection plate, Dual battery tray and isolator, ARB 2.5m awning, Rhino heavy duty areo bars, MSA rear wheel bin, MAXTRAX

Quote Originally Posted by amts View Post
    Noted and will get the admin on to it.
    Hey amts, any luck getting hold of an admin?

hey fellas , new to the forum as you can see. I will be also going to Frazer in about 4 weeks from now .
    Never seem to get tired of the place . The first time there i think was 30 years ago , now still looking forward to the trip as i was when i was just a young skip.
    I would happily be involved in helping to organize things for a group , And meeting some of you lot .
    Cheers Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonz View Post
    hey fellas , new to the forum as you can see. I will be also going to Frazer in about 4 weeks from now .
    Never seem to get tired of the place . The first time there i think was 30 years ago , now still looking forward to the trip as i was when i was just a young skip.
    I would happily be involved in helping to organize things for a group , And meeting some of you lot .
    Cheers Tony.
    Hey Tony, happy to have some more help. I'm heading up in 2 weeks to check out some potential tracks but I should be getting back just before you get there unfortunately. We'll probably get together again a few weeks after I get back to talk through some more logistics so keep an eye out.

Tiny

that sounds good Tiny,

I enter on the island on Saturday oct. 7th . there for only 4 nights to meet up with a bro , this time we are staying at waddy point .
    After its a trip to rocky as we are gonna see the oils play , and a few days in yepoon , if the weather permits maybe some whale watching as the miss's has never seen a whale close up from a boat. it should be good , just serviced the old bus , diffs/motor/tailsharft grease/ not sure about the trans service , very debatable i believe.
    anyways always good to have your vehicle ready for anything ,Your miss's happy,and maybe a beer or two in the cool box... It doesn't have to be in that order but,, ''all r important''!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12