Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lurker
    Hi,
    Being a grande it will probably have the "adjustable" suspension and you will have to replace front springs and shocks and rear shocks. you can leave the airbags in the back and adjust the height sensor on the upper trailing arms to get the extra height. I would use pedders springs and shocks they do a "comfort" valved front shock which I have in mine. if you want to change the air bag you can but there is some more work involved. I know pedders can be expensive but their warranty and the quality is beats all the rest.
    I hope this helps.
    Chris

Blog Entries
    Pedders? Lol.

I'd like most others steer well clear of their stuff.
    Cheapest rubbish out there and in no way performs like the other shocks avail..

Pedders..... had a mate that worked for them here in WA.... told me they were re-badged and re-coloured Monroes.
    He said yo might as well buy Monroes....they're cheaper!!!

I also have a 2005 V6 Grande, and just got back from a 20,000km 4-month outback trip towing a camper trailer. Before the trip I replaced the rear bags with new OEM ones (old ones hadn't failed but you can see the deterioration of the rubber around the top so I'm glad I replaced them) as well as new Bilsteins + Ridepro springs with a modest lift (about 35mm). Didn't do much proper offroading just lots of relentless punishing kms and for touring I felt this setup was outstanding, nice stable comfortable ride that felt well controlled even on severe corrugations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12