Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great video Tin, I'm so dirty at myself I didn't have a drone before doing a similar trip 2 years ago (Mavic bought a few days ago!)
    2010 150 GXL Ebony Diesel | ARB Delux Bar | ARB Bashplates | GME 3450 UHF | Bilstein/Dobinson lift | SA LED Lighting 185W Spotties | Bridgestone D697LT | Wet Seat covers | LeighW's Voltage booster | Tin75 Pet barrier | 3D Mats'n'boot protector | Onboard ARB CKMA12 Compressor | Rhino Pioneer Platform | Roadsafe Recovery Points | Airtec Snorkel

Brilliant.

Great footage Tin. Inspiration and motivation to get out there. Love the sunset shot at the end.

Cheers
    Hazza
    Silver 120 Series Diesel GXL 2009 with Option Pack 2, king Springs 2" Lift with 'H' front spring, MT ATZ 4-RIB, Dual Battery, Deluxe ARB Bull-bar, Winch, Towbar, Anderson 50 amp plug at the rear, Weather Shields, Bonnet and Head Light Protectors, Rubber Mats inc Cargo mat, UHF Ariel, Portable Uniden UHF plugs into areal, On-board ARB Compressor, Brains Black Box TG150 Protector, Rear Black Duck Seat Covers.

thanks for sharing, Tin. Looks like an awesome trip and your shoot and production is seriously good! We did the Madigan in June and your video makes me want to get out there again.

How did you find the September heat in the Simmo? And did the TLCCQ discouagre you from towing the Ultimate?!

cheers
    drew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12