Lurker
    Mornington Peninsula/Central Goldfields, Vic

Loving the 120!!!

After dad suddenly passed away of a unexpected heart attack last year, I took over the reins of his Prado. Since then I have given it a bit of a treat and enjoyed it thoroughly. It’s a lot more comfortable and capable than my 2000 hilux I had, and it’s the first auto vehicle I have ever owned. I Was a little unsure of this aspect at first, but love it now!! The goodies I have bought to add to the accessories list include a new 2in EFS lift, 285 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 tyres on black rims, front and rear E-Lockers, rear drawers, with the recent edition of a 30in light bar, and soon some Ironman steps/sliders as the factory ones have copped a bit of punishment lately!
    The Lockers and bigger Tyres have transformed it off road and I can now tackle obstacles with ease and less effort to make it much more enjoyable!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yep - they are a very capable vehicle for most people, most of the time!
    Rob.
    '08 GXL V6 Manual with: O/L Bar, Cibie Oscars, Safari Snorkel, Revalved Ironman 45710 Struts & 45682 Shocks, Dobinsons & King springs, MickeyT STZs, Eaton E-locker on rear, ScanGaugeII, InaWise TPMS, and a Tvan controlled via TowPro.