Water drain grommet in rear quarter panels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water drain grommet in rear quarter panels

In the rear quarter panels, behind & under the air/dust filters, there is a small rubber grommet which allows any water to drain away (see pics). I'm missing one & would like to know what it is actually called & part number so i can try & buy one (amaysim etc). Anybody know what it is called?
    If no one knows i'll pop into Toyota & see what they charge for one; or alternatively i could make something out of say some flat-heat-shrink & a bit of sikaflex?

Click image for larger version

Name:	rear quarter panel - air outlet1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	738431

Click image for larger version

Name:	rear quarter panel - water drain grommet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	738430
    Attached Files

Hi mate

i had a look on wwwToyodiy.com but the part is small and those sort of parts only appear as standard part, no name, best bet will be go to Toyota.

Comment

Thanks gx-d4d. I wasn't aware of wwwToyodiy.com so that's good to know too

Comment

Originally posted by DrewT View Post
        Thanks gx-d4d. I wasn't aware of wwwToyodiy.com so that's good to know too
        you probably won’t be able to see the diagrams unless you a member of the site.

Comment

Part number 57442-95j00 I believe. Probably cheaper to buy it from Toyota unless you have other items to order from os suppliers.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X