X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the Gear box breather on a 120 2007 GXL Diesel

Hello all,

I have seen a few posts on this but none of it seams to be right,

so i swapped out my radio the other and thought why i was at it i would do the gear box breather by taking off the gear leaver rubbers.
    however i took them all off and there was no breather.
    where is it? and how do you get to it? do you have to drop the gearbox out?
    all the information i can find says its on the top of the bell housing and some same you can get it by removed the gear leaver rubber...

regards,

Leon

Yes- on top of bell housing where it joins motor. 3 hoses to be done. Lots of links on here if you search. eg today I posted one in the 150 modifications. basically the same, but more room to work on the 120. Google pradopoint, 120 gearbox breathers to start.

Comment

Originally posted by 404pug View Post
      Yes- on top of bell housing where it joins motor. 3 hoses to be done. Lots of links on here if you search. eg today I posted one in the 150 modifications. basically the same, but more room to work on the 120. Google pradopoint, 120 gearbox breathers to start.
      sorry i should of put Manual gearbox breather. I've found heaps on the auto ones but not a lot on the manual and some of the info if seen for the manual doesn't match up with what im seeing...

Comment

Working...
      X