Diff locks with Traction control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diff locks with Traction control

I have been trying to find some info on fitting a rear diff lock to a current 150 which has traction control.

Can it be done? Can any type be fitted?

If the rear diff lock is engaged will the traction control work at the front?

No issues at all. The traction control will still work on the front. It will think the rears are maintaining good traction.
    Silver '04 KZJ120~Manual~GXL~Dobinson/Kings lift~Custom valved Ironmans~Detroit Locker~Endless Air~X9 Superwinch~Madman EMS1~TJM Dual Battery~Rhino Roof Tray~120W solar panel~Foxwing awning~Bushskinz UVP~Long Ranger water tank~Bushman fridge~Steinbauer P-Box~Beaudesert 2 3/4"~Airtec Snorkel~TJM Sliders~Prico Boost Gauge~BFG-KO2s~TPMS~GME TX3420~Front and Rear Cameras~Ultimate Camper hanging off the back!

Comment

Sweet , thanks

Comment

I have a locker in the back of a 2014 gxl. Works great with TC doing its thing on the front axle.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil View Post
          I have a locker in the back of a 2014 gxl. Works great with TC doing its thing on the front axle.
          What brand of locker do you have?

Comment

Eaton E locker

Comment

Hey Wil just wondering about your Eaton. I would love one but their a bit pricey?? Got quoted $1400 at 4x4 show.

Comment

Working...
              X