HI Beam pick up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI Beam pick up

Has anyone wired up driving lights to a 2018 prado or a prado with led headlights?

Where did you find a Hi beam pick up point?

Lightforce sell an adapter plug for picking up the high beam.

Comment

Other people have said they're using the genuine wiring harness as there weren't any aftermarket options available yet. Part number is PZQ59-60140 and Toyota price is $132.11

Comment

Is that part number out of the genuine driving light kit?

Comment

That's just the wiring harness.

Comment

Does anyone know the Lightforce kit part number?
            or has anyone been able to just patch into the original wiring?

Comment

The electrician that i went to was able tap into the original wiring however the only problem is my light bar can be switched on by pushing the high beam lever forward without the lights being on and the car running.

Comment

The new Prados run CanBus on the headlights, so the genuine harness is the way to go
                2012 Graphite GXL T/D Auto, with all the normal crap you fit

Comment

Wouldn’t the canbus only be an issue if you picked up the wire at the switch? Thought if you picked it up at the light you’d be ok.?

Comment

I was trying to find a separate fuse for the high beam. I found two under the bonnet. One does both LH lights H-LP LH-LO the other does both RH lights H-LP RH-LO. Then there is H-LP HI which does both RH lights again.... More confused than ever

Comment

Working...
                    X