Main Fuse Panel Prado 2012 GXL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Fuse Panel Prado 2012 GXL

On the engine bay fuse/relay panel there is a fuse and relay for VISCUS. What is it?

Also there is a towing fuse? Is that the auxiliary supply via the trailer plug?

I also noticed that my reversing lights didnt work, and found the Backup LP No.2 missing. Replaced it and it worked fine? Do they come this way factory? I am thinking I have never noticed that I have had reversing lights since I have owned it. Perhaps it comes that way factory and if you pay another $500 they activate the reversing lights?

I assume the Fuel heater and Deicer are something fitted for North America etc.

Air Suspension not fitted and no fues, but relays all fitted and ready to go

Viscous heater? Not often an accessory in Australia though!

Comment

Reverse lights are standard, more likely someone has blown a fuse and swapped out the reverse light fuse to get out of trouble.

Lee
      02 VX, Toyota Alloy Bar, IPF 900XS with 50 watt HID, 50 mm Lift- Lovell Shocks n Springs, Safari Snorkel, large Pioneer tray, Pioneer In-dash, Alpine roof mount DVD screen -handled the Simpson and Innaminka roads, now with a little TRD blower & Unichip

Comment

wasnt the fuse that was missing, it was the relay. I noted on my son's 2012 that his relay was missing too, although on both vehicles the fuse was there

Comment

Working...
        X