Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my 1GD 2.8 is fairly consistently showing 11.5 - 12.0 with mostly city driving. Mind you I have a frontrunner platform rack, 265/70/17 KO2's, bar, winch, snorkel, dual batts etc.

I have Never seen the DPF light come on in nearly 40,000kms. Should it be coming on? Should I be aware of it doing a burn, or is it hard to notice?

Last week I entered the DPF accumulation code into my Scangauge and have been watching it constantly.. It goes up to 80, down to 40, up down up down.. The burn light never comes on. The revs never change. Ive never seen it go down to 6 or 8, and never up past high 80's.

Could I have an issue?
    2015 2.8L GX Auto. White. TJM Outback Bar and side steps, IPF 900s, Runva 11XP Winch, Safari Snorkel, Dobinson/Bilsteins, BFG KO2, Uniden UH7700nb with RFI CD34 antenna, Marine Pro 620 Dual Batt with SBI12, Waeco CFX50, Scangauge II, WindCheetah Slimline II Rack...

Comment

Originally posted by Mild7 View Post
      So my 1GD 2.8 is fairly consistently showing 11.5 - 12.0 with mostly city driving. Mind you I have a frontrunner platform rack, 265/70/17 KO2's, bar, winch, snorkel, dual batts etc.

I have Never seen the DPF light come on in nearly 40,000kms. Should it be coming on? Not unless you have a problem! Should I be aware of it doing a burn, or is it hard to notice? You should notice the idle speed increases to 900rpm during a burn but its hardly noticeable when driving.

Last week I entered the DPF accumulation code into my Scangauge and have been watching it constantly.. It goes up to 80, down to 40, up down up down.. The burn light never comes on. The revs never change. Ive never seen it go down to 6 or 8, and never up past high 80's.

Could I have an issue? Possibly yours may be regenerating passively and if so cover it in glitter cause it's a unicorn!
      .. ...
      Cheers
      Micheal.

2008 GXL D4D Auto. GOING... GOING... GONE
      2015 GXL 1GD Auto. And it begins again...

Comment

New 2018 VX Prado is giving 10.03/100km for nearly first 10,000km. Vast improvement over 2016 model. Current tank is running 9.6l/100km
        2018 150 Series Crystal Pearl Prado VX 2.8l. 2 inch King springs and Bilstein shocks, Airtek TJM snorkel.

Comment

Working...
        X