See less

Will 285/70R17 BFG AT fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I’m going to go with Blackhawk ucas. One piece design and uses rubber bushes rather than poly which whilst poly offer potential better movement, they also can squeak and need constant greasing. Oh and the blackhawks are $250 cheaper which makes it a slam dunk in my book.

Comment

Played around with some wheel spacers today to get an idea of desired offset for new rims.
      265/70 BFG ATs on factory rims are exactly flush with the guards using a 25mm spacer. (so effective +0 offset)

So looks like I'll be shopping for a set of +0 rims now..

Comment

Originally posted by Voyager77 View Post
        Same boat, just had 285/70 R17 fitted on a 2" lift with 18 offset rims, I do have slight rubbing at the front guard but this will be fixed once the bullbar goes on.
        More annoying is the twitchy steering. Was looking at the Performance Suspension forged UCA, they look solid...

https://www.performancesuspension.co...pper-control-a

Cheers
        Frank
        Hey frank, just wondering how those tyres where going and how bad the rubbing is?

Comment

Minimal rubbing at the front. The wheel arch liner is made from very thin plastic, it yields to the tyres on full lock.

Comment

Working...
          X