Announcement

Collapse

See more
See less

AMTS 120/150 Prado & FJ bash plates. SA made/supplied.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Andrew,

With plating being the issue ATM, would it be feasible to make these plates out of SS304, same as the Radiator protection plate?

Thanks
    Matt
    2003 Prado Grande TD Auto Pearl White

Comment

• 2014 D Bashplates

Hi AMTS

I have a 2014 facelift model and would like information on the availability of the bash guards. Can you please update me on the next run you are looking to do. I can get it zinc plated and powder coated if this helps.

Thanks
      Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugswatter View Post
        Hi AMTS

Can you please update me on the next run you are looking to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        2004 V6 Grande. BLACK -

Comment

• Plating is currently not the issue but getting it fabricated to within tolerances is. It requires a redesign on my part to eliminate this issue. At the moment I don't have an ETA, so have a look at other options.
          If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​http://goo.gl/forms/bpJSYjq0Zx
          My Rig Build up

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by amts View Post
            Plating is currently not the issue but getting it fabricated to within tolerances is. It requires a redesign on my part to eliminate this issue. At the moment I don't have an ETA, so have a look at other options.
            Hi AMTS

Thanks for the quick reply.

If it's the tolerances that are the issue I take it it relates to the location of the fixing holes due to the bend angles that can some times be out. Have you looked at slotting the holes?

Happy to assist with the issue if you are time poor as I think you have a great product .

Comment

• Love to get a set of these now for my 150 Prado. Are they still being sold?

Comment

• Originally posted by baddna View Post
                Love to get a set of these now for my 150 Prado. Are they still being sold?
                No, sorry.
                If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​http://goo.gl/forms/bpJSYjq0Zx
                My Rig Build up

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X