aldi camping sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by macaroon1 View Post
    Keeping a goodie going...they have a 'quick cup' kettle this weekend https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-b...ck-cup-kettle/.

As I've a 300W inverter under my Prado seat I'm thinking of buying one to get one cup (or1/2) of quick instant hot water if I go away for a weekend. The tefal model sold in Europe and Au got rave reviews but sadly it's discontinued. Hey if it's no good in the car it will always be useful for the kitchen when the chain and ball is way. I've dual batteries too. Will have a look a the specs when I see them. I love a cuppa tea in the morning!
    Mate. Just get one of these for about $6-7.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HEATER-ELEME.../dp/B004O8BGXE

My grandmother had one that travelled all over Africa and the U.K in the 70's and 80's. We'd pull up chuck some water in a cup and chuck it in. Add a tea bag. She used to start with a Thermos flask of hot water to speed it up. Takes a long time to do several cups if you're car is full though and don't touch the element!! it hurts.
    [SIZE=2]120 GXL D4D Auto, with a 'List of Wants' greater than the 'List of Needs' greater than the 'List of Haves'
    Nissan Patrol: Keeping Bogan's out of Toyota's since 1951[/SIZE]

Comment

• Guys...just wondering if anyone bought the Instant up screen room/gazebo that was on sale last weekend for @$179.00. Always looking for one. Generally the 'big brands' are @ the $450 mark. There are a few left?? Just wondering if anyone bought one and has had the chance to give it the once over!

I thought it was a great price and would do the kids for camping??

Sorry I've no link, it's gone.
      [SIZE=1]03 TD 120 Grande, L&R weathershields, f&r deflectors, Sov bar Amts rad b.pl, TJM front B.P, Uniden UH7760NB Kaymar LED worklight, ARB 47l, lifestyle rack & Milford C. Barrier, 9500llb Superwinch, IPF 900SR spots, T. Dog 40mm adj shocks/struts, coils, airbagman OA6011 airbags, 2.75" Beaudesert exhaust, 300w inverter, 1L Catch can,outback rec points, R.R awning, dual batteries redarc SBI12 Cooper LT A/T3's 265/65, Safari snorkel, Hilux jets, Brains TG150, Leigh's booster diode [/SIZE]

Comment

• Typically with the Aldi sales they have 3 units or around that at each store and people line up at the door. So I would presume they would be all gone.

I know, because I have done it. :P
        [B][2007 GXL 120 3.0L D4[COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR] Auto][/B] [I]Mods:[/I] [COLOR="#DAA520"]Bilstein [/COLOR][COLOR="#0000FF"]Shocks [/COLOR]& [COLOR="#DAA520"]King [/COLOR]2" Lift Springs - 265/70/17 [COLOR="#3366ff"]Cooper [/COLOR]AT/3s Tyres - [COLOR="#FF0000"]ARB [/COLOR]Deluxe bullbar - LED Spotlights & Worklights - Snorkel - [COLOR="#008000"]BushSkinz [/COLOR]bash plates - 2.2m Alloy Overlander Full Rack - 2.5m [COLOR="#8B4513"]Wanderer [/COLOR]Awning - [COLOR="#FF0000"]GME [/COLOR]TX3120S UHF & [COLOR="#FF0000"]GME [/COLOR]AE4703 6.6dBi - [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Milford [/COLOR]Cargo Barrier - [COLOR="#FF0000"]JVC [/COLOR]indash DVD - [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Maxtrax [/COLOR]- Pulling a heavily modified [COLOR="#3366ff"]Jayco [/COLOR]Dove Pop Top Camper

Comment

• Can't keep an old dog down..have some tyre monitoring systems this weekend!!
          May have a squize and get the set!!

https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-b...toring-system/
          [SIZE=1]03 TD 120 Grande, L&R weathershields, f&r deflectors, Sov bar Amts rad b.pl, TJM front B.P, Uniden UH7760NB Kaymar LED worklight, ARB 47l, lifestyle rack & Milford C. Barrier, 9500llb Superwinch, IPF 900SR spots, T. Dog 40mm adj shocks/struts, coils, airbagman OA6011 airbags, 2.75" Beaudesert exhaust, 300w inverter, 1L Catch can,outback rec points, R.R awning, dual batteries redarc SBI12 Cooper LT A/T3's 265/65, Safari snorkel, Hilux jets, Brains TG150, Leigh's booster diode [/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
          X