No announcement yet.

Prado Window Shades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please share some photos of the shades on their Prado 150?
    Prado 150 with lots of stuff on it

Comment

Originally posted by juz View Post
      Can someone please share some photos of the shades on their Prado 150?
      120 also please.
      If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​http://goo.gl/forms/bpJSYjq0Zx
      My Rig Build up

sigpic

Comment

Here are mine on my 2016 150 VX.

Comment

Originally posted by 2016VX View Post
          Here are mine on my 2016 150 VX.
          Thanks mate. Helps a lot.

Comment

That dog though, haha. Just ordered a set. Will report back when I get them. Looking to block more light/heat coming into the back where my fridge resides and maybe my kids will enjoy the extra protection from the sun. They seem to always be making sun shades out of anything they can find when travelling.

Comment

haha, yes that's Tobias our Bernese Mountain dog. We have two of them. They are half the reason we got a prado in the first place. larger boot and third row air con vents!

Comment

Bumping an older thread here, but how would these go at stopping mosquitos from getting in?

I'm setting up my Prado to sleep in, but want to be able to keep the windows slightly open without getting eaten alive.

Comment

I'd say they would stop the mozzies 100%. The seal around the window is very good. I've never tested it though!

Comment

They look great! Just bought a set
                    <Rob> '12 Prado GX - https://www.pradopoint.com.au/forum/general/my-rig-build-up/32702-i-m-back-with-a-2012-150-gx-toorak-tractor

Comment

If only i knew about these before i purchased a pair of window sox

Comment

Working...
                      X