Hi everyone
      can you please help me to get the DVD map for VXL prado 2010
      Many thanks
      I think you got the wrong thread

Comment

just trying to get help from any one ,
        the response is so slow from members

Comment

yeah, seems most have moved to Facebook unfortunately. FB is a pain to search and so many stupid comments (cause that is what FB is).

Comment

Just got these for our 2018 150

they fit good one is slightly smaller for the second row, we are using the stick on clips but my son pulled it off the other day.. so Iím a little worried it will come off driving ???

we have had windows down at 100km and seemed fine, am I better off using with out the clips or leave them on ?? Just worried they might come off and fly out the window?

we are putting the rear window down just half way now.. itís silly how the rear windows are ďauto down/upĒ especially with kids in the back they should just stop half way if it does that.. and if you put the lock window button on itís locks it so even driver canít even use the windows, should just lock all the other switches but the drives windows switches

Comment

I actually put two of the clips on. just make sure the kids don't rip the shade off (as one of mine did) as it will break the shade. But I have never had one fall off while driving with the windows down even without the clips. In fact it is better because you don't get that awful pulsating sound when driving if you have the shades on!

Comment

Working...
              X