$850 for TJM Locker and Air Compressor TJM Gympie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $850 for TJM Locker and Air Compressor TJM Gympie

Like the title says, TJM gympie have got 5 lockers left for 150 Prados- The owner pucrhased a large number of them a while ago thinking they would fit Hilux's (they don't). I got mine today with a TJM air compressor for 850 bucks (which is a pretty amazing deal and well worth a drive up from Brissy). I was told he had five left so I thought I'd share on here if anyone else wanted a really cheap locker. I never intended to buy one and was in the shop for an unrelated reason but when I saw the price I couldn't pass it up.

I was told that the lockers (all rear) will not fit Hilux's or 120 series prados- I've got a series 1 150 and that's what they're for (unsure if 2.8 has the same rear diff or not).

Thanks for the head up mate. I spoke to Luke over at Gympie store and he was able to freight one to me in WA! excellent customer service. Looks like maybe only one left at this stage.

Comment

Yeah mate, they are really good guys who know their stuff- Great after sales support and service.

Comment

Working...
      X