No announcement yet.

Pradopoint Birthday Giveaway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have flagged this thread and the bugs thread in the admin forum for Aaron to look at. not sure why he hasn't answered yet.

Comment

Thanks Mate. I guess thats all you can do.
      Prado 150 with lots of stuff on it

Comment

Thanks Piggy, he hasn't read a PM I sent him either...
        Cheers, Leon
        There's no such thing as a wrong turn... it's just the scenic route!
        1998 VX Grande 95... gone, 2008 GXL 120... almost gone... 2017 GXL 150... blank canvas
        Optix Photographix

Comment

Still waiting are we??

This would have to be one of the most unorganised giveaways I have ever heard of.. pathetic response/effort from admin..

Comment

happy birthday to the site and the great team, #pradopoint hashtagged on my facebook definately helped me with what accessories to buy and where from.

Comment

Still no word on the giveaway?

Comment

Aaron is handling it, I've sent another reminder to the admin forum about it.

Comment

Originally posted by prado-admin View Post
                  Thanks to those that participated. I'm preparing the list and will announce the randomly drawn members later tonight.
                  So the prizes were going to be released on the 1st of March.

Today is 11th of JUNE.

Since the claim the release has not happened since 14 weeks and nearly another week.

Prado-Admin, Please hand the PradoPoint forum to someone who is active and interested.
                  2008 D4D M6 GXL [MT ATZ-P3][Whitey's Ironman 45710FE/45682FE+KTFR101H/Dob487][extended Roadsafe links][Polyairs][DBA T3/T2][amts diffdrop & recovery points][Tin175's stone guards][Bushskins BashPlate][ARB Sahara][IPF 900s][Snorkel][WindCheetah][MaxTrax][IC-440][Parrot Asteroid][ARB Fridge][Lifestyle 2nd Row Fridge Mount][ARB Compressor][Thumper][SandGrabbers][Cargo Barrier][Tigerz Awning][MCC Rear Bar]

Comment

Happy birthday, pradopoint is lit.

Comment

Hi can any one help me my kzte is down on power feel like my turbo isnt boosting

Comment

So, who won the prizes?

Comment

Originally posted by juz View Post
                          So, who won the prizes?
                          No-one has the prizes apparently. The Admin just aint interested in the PP forum he owns.

Admin said he starts the releases on the 1st of March, now it is 17th August.

24 weeks since said he was releasing the PP birthday gifts. Will be 6 Months in a couple of weeks!
                          2008 D4D M6 GXL [MT ATZ-P3][Whitey's Ironman 45710FE/45682FE+KTFR101H/Dob487][extended Roadsafe links][Polyairs][DBA T3/T2][amts diffdrop & recovery points][Tin175's stone guards][Bushskins BashPlate][ARB Sahara][IPF 900s][Snorkel][WindCheetah][MaxTrax][IC-440][Parrot Asteroid][ARB Fridge][Lifestyle 2nd Row Fridge Mount][ARB Compressor][Thumper][SandGrabbers][Cargo Barrier][Tigerz Awning][MCC Rear Bar]

Comment

Originally posted by photoprado View Post

No-one has the prizes apparently. The Admin just aint interested in the PP forum he owns.

Admin said he starts the releases on the 1st of March, now it is 17th August.

24 weeks since said he was releasing the PP birthday gifts. Will be 6 Months in a couple of weeks!
                            Nice bit of gear he gets to keep. Bet the sponsors are happy that they donated for the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by photoprado View Post
                              Prado-Admin, Please hand the PradoPoint forum to someone who is active and interested.
                              Yes, please give it some thought the forum is in a bad way with all the issues happening and it's going to be a shame to lose this place but that's where things are heading.

Feel free to contact me, i have a number of dedicated servers and a lot of experience with vbulletin. I just want to see this place continue, its too good of a resource to lose.

2007 120 GXL D4D 6sp Man - My Rig https://www.pradopoint.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24945&d=1487341201

Comment

Working...
                              X