Map micro sd card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map micro sd card

Hello crew. I'm chasing an sd card for the nav on my 150 gxl. Anyone with a 2015 or newer gxl, probably doesn't have to be a gxl, willing to reply with the model number on their map sd card so I can try track one down. Found a couple online but differing part numbers.
    Thanks in advance.

I don't understand why you would want one? surely you are not thinking of buying a new one at Toyota's extortionate price for an out of date map?

Comment

No I'm definitely not intending on lining Toyota coffers. I'm hoping to buy one off gumtree or ebay.

I have read through the backlog, especially some of your posts JohnLynn and realise the nav is very substandard.

Upgrading the head unit is not really on the table at the minute. Even if it was, I've had a look and what head units are available, its hard to work out the quality of end fitment. I will probably go down that path eventually but only if I can find something that looks factory when installed.

For the moment though, I'm finding cards on ebay/gumtree for sub $100. Just need to make sure it's the correct card. Though it's starting to look like any number of part number cards will work

Comment

Working...
      X