Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Hey Mark,

Did you manage to get some off road testing carried out this weekend?

Hey Mark, just wanted to check I made the list...

Quote Originally Posted by bazzang View Post
    Hey Mark,

Did you manage to get some off road testing carried out this weekend?
    Hey,

Didn't make it this weekend, had to pull the struts out as my ride height needed adjusting and I wanted to grease up the threads. Definitely this coming weekend!

Best

Mark
    2006 GXL petrol auto. ARB deluxe bar x3 HID IPF's, ARB alloy roofrack, ARB awning, BFG A/T, Safari snorkel, Piranha breathers, Pacemaker extractors, Bilstein D563-M2 433-570mm with H&R 675lb/in, Ironman 45682FE 383-618mm with Dobinsons 487, Firestone kevlar 60psi airbags, 30mm extended Roadsafe links, AMTS bashplate and recovery points, ABR Flyer with Powersonic AGM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey84 View Post
    Hey Mark, just wanted to check I made the list...
    Hey,

Did I miss an earlier communication with you? I've added you to the list!

Best

Mark
    2006 GXL petrol auto. ARB deluxe bar x3 HID IPF's, ARB alloy roofrack, ARB awning, BFG A/T, Safari snorkel, Piranha breathers, Pacemaker extractors, Bilstein D563-M2 433-570mm with H&R 675lb/in, Ironman 45682FE 383-618mm with Dobinsons 487, Firestone kevlar 60psi airbags, 30mm extended Roadsafe links, AMTS bashplate and recovery points, ABR Flyer with Powersonic AGM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Hey,

Did I miss an earlier communication with you? I've added you to the list!

Best

Mark
    No you didn't miss anything.

The more you write about these the more interested I am becoming. I already have the Foam Cell Pro's and am very happy with them in there stock form, so very interested to see how much better you have made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey84 View Post
    No you didn't miss anything.

The more you write about these the more interested I am becoming. I already have the Foam Cell Pro's and am very happy with them in there stock form, so very interested to see how much better you have made them.
    Hey,

All your questions are answered here, just posted it;

http://www.pradopoint.com.au/showthr...-the-Prado-IFS

Best

Mark

Lurker
    Hey Mark,
    Where bouts you thinking of going. Would be keen to tag along if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by dogg15 View Post
    Hey Mark,
    Where bouts you thinking of going. Would be keen to tag along if you don't mind.
    Hey dogg,

Prolly a Double Island run with a play down through Cooloola. I've got to get into some deep sand on low tire pressures, so I'll be heading for the crapiest tracks in Cooloola, any come to mind?

Best

Mark

Lurker
    Nice one. Always up for a DI run. Haven't found anything to bad up there but there's plenty of soft sand above the high tide mark.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011